UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Mitsubishi General Discussion Forum | Mitsubishi ASX Forum | Mitsubishi Attrage Forum | Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum | Mitsubishi Galant Forum | Mitsubishi Grandis Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum | Mitsubishi Magna Forum | Mitsubishi Mirage Forum | Mitsubishi Outlander Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Forum

• Similar Content

• By Atif
      What is your view about the quality of engine oils being sold by ADNOC when compared with other international brands. I am going away from agency service for the regular servicing of my vehicle so wanted to know if semi-synthetic oil offered at ADNOC is safe to use for my Prado. 

• By Gaurav
      After yesterday's drive while coming out to tarmac, I experienced little intermittent blinking of engine oil and realized that its time to top up. After coming out I topped up the engine oil to MAX level which was earlier close to MIN level but in safe zone. Then after topping up still engine oil light was blinking on highway, so pulled over and Jalil checked if oil is coming to lifters from engine oil cap and it was all fine. After one day cool off, just started the car and now its no longer blinking but more of a constant light in D and no light in reverse.
      Any idea what is happening and how we can fix this.....?
    • By Muller
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      Providing comprehensive high-quality car services that meet unique customer needs and exceed their expected results. With specialized knowledge, equipment, and technical proficiency for German and other European-made cars, we are the best car service center in Dubai for brands such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Volkswagen. Our modern car service center in Al Quoz, Dubai also provides a broad range of general car repair and maintenance services for Italian, American, Japanese, Korean and French cars, as well as hybrid and electric cars. All of our services are competitively priced and professionally delivered on-time.
    • By Gaurav
      What is more important and relevant in car service: Time vs Kilometer driven?
      I just schedule my Range Rover service with Al Tayer and they said I need to get the major service of 120k kms, while the car is only driven 68,000 kms. Their logic is time-based vs km - whichever comes first.
      They gave me this logic last time too when I sent the car for service and they carried out 108k service when the car was 58,000 kms driven. I somehow felt uncomfortable but went with the flow to not to spoil the service history, which has been regularly maintained by the previous owner.
      This time it's quite over the top with major service estimate, where they say they have to change rear diff oil and transfer box oil every 5 years or 120k kms.
      Is it really required to change rear diff and transfer box oil at 68k kms with 5 years of life.....?
      If you say Kilometer driven is prime then why all car manufacturer has this in their maintenance schedule, let alone UAE but everyone uses the same approach globally. Please explain why......?
    • By Faisal khan
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      We provide all kind of service for all light vechicles mechanical ,electrical and a.c. fixing.
      We provide 10000 km engine oil change ,flued top-ups , computer & manual health check for 4 cylinder cars 150 Aed. (Oil filter extra)
      We provide 10000 km engine oil change , flued top-ups , computer & manual health check for 6 cylinder cars 250 Aed. (Oil filter extra)
      We provide high quality service with reasonable prices as we have excellent expertise in Motrox.

Important Information

Terms of use