•  
Advertise here

Which car till date has got best resale value(Personal Experiences Only)

Gentlemen! Since i got my UAE License i have changed 4 cars. My best experience on resale was buying Toyota Corolla 2012 in 2016 for 25K and selling it for 22.5K in 2019. Share your experiences please of best and the worst resale deals.

• Like (+1) 3

1) 2003 Lexus GS 430 in 2005, bought for 65 as a distress sale and sold for 60 after a year and a half.

2) 2003 Land Cruiser in 2006, bought for 100 and sold for 90 in 2008, with regular off road use.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

So many memories.

My best, bought a Toyota Echo of the showroom floor for AED 34K and sold it after 7 years and over 100k kms for AED 15k.

My best, bought Land Rover Discovery 1998 model for 7.5K and abused it for 5 years and sold it for 4.5K

My worst, bought Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi for 85K and sold it 2 years later for 40K. As if it was not enough, went and bought the same for 36K and sold it a year later for 14K.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

So many memories.

My best, bought a Toyota Echo of the showroom floor for AED 34K and sold it after 7 years and over 100k kms for AED 15k.

My best, bought Land Rover Discovery 1998 model for 7.5K and abused it for 5 years and sold it for 4.5K

My worst, bought Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi for 85K and sold it 2 years later for 40K. As if it was not enough, went and bought the same for 36K and sold it a year later for 14K.

Jeep life :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1