•  
Advertise here

UAE to Oman via Hatta Border crossing

Sidshk

Hi 

I m planning to visit Muscat during this EID holidays, I m planning to take my Mom with me she is on UAE visit visa and i am applying getting oman visit visa for her from local agent in Oman 

My concern is can she cross border via Hatta border crossing in my car or she has to fly in to muscat

I have spoken to General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs and they confirmed there is no issue with UAE immigration but i don't want last minute shock at border  

Note - She will be leaving for home town from Muscat airport 

A quick suggesting/advice is required to make arrangement 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Barry said:

I have done the Dubai:Oman drive a few times. It has never went smoothly. I always had problems. Dubai/Oman return flight is around 600 dhs with Emirates and you get a free meal. 

Agreed , But we want to enjoy the long ride 

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Sidshk said:

Hi 

I m planning to visit Muscat during this EID holidays, I m planning to take my Mom with me she is on UAE visit visa and i am applying getting oman visit visa for her from local agent in Oman 

My concern is can she cross border via Hatta border crossing in my car or she has to fly in to muscat

I have spoken to General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs and they confirmed there is no issue with UAE immigration but i don't want last minute shock at border  

Note - She will be leaving for home town from Muscat airport 

A quick suggesting/advice is required to make arrangement 

I believe it will be mentioned on Omani Visa. Last time when we cross over it was mentioned  Khatmat Malaha Border only for one our our visitor. Im not sure if they can pass thru others when it is mentioned on visa itself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, syedyaseer said:

I believe it will be mentioned on Omani Visa. Last time when we cross over it was mentioned  Khatmat Malaha Border only for one our our visitor. Im not sure if they can pass thru others when it is mentioned on visa itself. 

Thanks a lot ,  Any one planning trip to Salalah these holidays ?

• Like (+1) 1

@Sidshk was really on to visit Salalah this year, had everything ready, but last minute change in accommodation means shifting formalities which is never easy. Insha Allah next year.

• Sad (0) 1

20 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Sidshk was really on to visit Salalah this year, had everything ready, but last minute change in accommodation means shifting formalities which is never easy. Insha Allah next year.

that  would have be great @Rahimdad

• Thanks (+1) 1