•  
Advertise here

My Pathy has stuck spark plugs.

On 8/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, Gaurav said:

Very rare to see mechanic using torque wrench here.

WHAATT!!!!!?? OMG!!!!!!

On 8/15/2019 at 6:39 PM, Barry said:

Any monkey can screw parts on and off but not everyone really understands what the engineers were trying to achieve. 

I would rather have less work than lower myself to their standards. 

LOL I am having flashbacks reading this, my dad used to say the same thing. He was a mechanic for more than 50 years. 

I remember many cheap people came to his shop to ask for a quote, they complained about the price, then went with the cheaper option, then after some days they will have to come back to my dad to get it fixed, which by then the quote will be way more expensive than he originally quoted because not only he had to fix the original issue but the mess of the monkey too.

We have a saying back home - "Lo barato sale caro" which would translate as Cheap is always expensive.

If you want quality you need to pay accordingly. But maybe that is how I was raised. 🤔

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks everyone for your valuable feedback. After changing the plugs the problem still existed. So opened the distributor and found a faulty bearing. This has been opened and changed, test drive shows car is smooth again. Thanks to @shadow79 and @Jalil bhai for fixing the issue at minimum cost. Well done guys.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2