•  
Advertise here

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

That's flickering more than blinking. Looks like an electrical issue. Get your hands on an electrical wiring diagram, clean the grounds, connectors, look for any crimps or frayed wiring. If nothing then one of the oil sensors could be shorting out. Check them with a multimeter. 

First do a Desi test by wiggling the wires of both the sensors, see if it makes a difference. Then unplug and clean the both sides of the connectors with some electrical or brake cleaner spray. NOT WD40. So on and so forth, starting with the most easiest and cheapest fix and working your way down.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thanks a lot @Frederic.

@shadow79 please download this and get ready to read it with popcorn and green tea.

Don't tell me now where do you get workshop manual for $10, Fred got you one for free, so you better make use of it now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Looking at the flickering behavior, i would say it's the sensor itself or the wiring.

I think the sensor order number for a Gen2 Pajero is MD092660, but not completely sure on your model as it's a 3.5 and more rare.

download.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

For Pajero I have up to 16 or 18

If you really interested in providing then look for 6 cyl lc 100 and up generation

Look for Mitsubishi lancer classic 98 till 14

And sunny 98 till 10 after that they match with Sentra i would be greatfull

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, shadow79 said:

For Pajero I have up to 16 or 18

If you really interested in providing then look for 6 cyl lc 100 and up generation

Look for Mitsubishi lancer classic 98 till 14

And sunny 98 till 10 after that they match with Sentra i would be greatfull

For Toyota you can subscribeo for 15USD to have access to their webportal that included service manuals. Once you have access there is a way to export all these manuals into PDF. Haven't tried it yet:

https://priuschat.com/threads/toyota-tis-download-tips.149250/

I'll have a look at the others and send you some links where to download them from.

• Like (+1) 2

Global tis website caters to American and Euro specs I had downloaded ecm firmware for American specs Toyotas and Lexus from there but the 6 cyl lc is only available for Mena region others have diesel or petrol v8...the later 2gr schematics are almost similar in v6 Fortuner Prado later model lc but still a hit and miss thing which makes me rewire it from beginning till end instead of tapping from here and there...

• Like (+1) 2

Landcruiser 80 series:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j09e1suka9am09s/AAAxy8DUzah4SKyCdztz7ioha?dl=0

Landcruiser 100 series:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o4vstjkhw0bcgbj/AAAmGbd7Mv4qGrlzuQmLkQoVa?dl=0

3 hours ago, shadow79 said:

Global tis website caters to American and Euro specs I had downloaded ecm firmware for American specs Toyotas and Lexus from there but the 6 cyl lc is only available for Mena region others have diesel or petrol v8...the later 2gr schematics are almost similar in v6 Fortuner Prado later model lc but still a hit and miss thing which makes me rewire it from beginning till end instead of tapping from here and there...

Yeah that will always be the case with what you find on the web. If you want 100% accuracy then you'll need to go from the chassis number and get the information from official Toyota channels which will cost a bit probably.

• Like (+1) 2

@shadow79

Workshop manuals for some brands:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y5x3vsv2p8ggej2/AAA0qMz_hXnnHZUpQUl6H6sna?dl=0

Not sure about the compatibility of Sunny vs Sentra on the older model. Will keep adding in this folder whatever i find.

Capture.JPG

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Frederic said:

@shadow79

Workshop manuals for some brands:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y5x3vsv2p8ggej2/AAA0qMz_hXnnHZUpQUl6H6sna?dl=0

Not sure about the compatibility of Sunny vs Sentra on the older model. Will keep adding in this folder whatever i find.

Capture.JPG

Hey bud could you look up one for a 7th gen Honda Civic 02-05 for a buddy of mine.

• Like (+1) 2