Best 4x4 cars | Dune bashing | Off road driving | Off road drives | Off road gears and recovery tools | Radio frequencies |

F204E148-8ADD-4AE6-BC07-74FC92F38216.jpeg

(Photo : Hancheng Li)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

At least one Superman has to join :D

• Haha 1
  • Totally Agree 2

Hi @Gauravi am on my way,might be a bit late,will come 10:45 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Adel Muradov said:

Hi @Gauravi am on my way,might be a bit late,will come 10:45 

Try to come soon please, I'm waiting there already. 

• Like 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

The petrol station is working? I can fill my tank there?

I am 10 min away

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adel Muradov said:

The petrol station is working? I can fill my tank there?

I am 10 min away

Yes its working

• Like 1

It was a very different drive than the usual ones, in which we had a good mix of new faces and few come back after a long break. It was good to see @Asif Hussain with his friends after a very long time. Nice to have @Emmanuel after his month long vacation break. @AKR was the first to reach and I was totally surprised to see him after a very long break, as he managed to make 1:4 days trade off with his wife. Followed by new offroader with us @Adel Muradov totally impressed me with his adaptation and following all the newbie briefing points to superb level. And above all Adel handling of his beast Patrol was something very impressive irrespective of LWB, he manage to do very well overall. Also love the guest appearance from our superman @Rahimdad at the meeting point just to say hello to all of us as he is busy with his house shifting this week.

We started a bit late after few delays and newbie briefing, and I kept the pace slow on flat and rolling dunes to test the convoy capability and slowly wake them up after a long break. Everyone responded very nice and thanks to @G.huz for a capable second lead to keep the convoy safe. As we start getting little warmed we start having few stuck and I remember @Srikumar comment of not keeping the drive boring without any stuck. Weather was very humid but every stuck gives us an opportunity to put the teamwork together and get the whole convoy back on its way asap. Everyone responded very well from simple to tricky recoveries and soon we were on our way to top of fossil rock.

We lay our spread around 3:30 and wind stopped blowing with the most humid night we can imagine in this entire summer. Initially it was terrible to sit, but after few minutes wind changed her mind and blessed us with good intermittent breeze so that we can eat in peace, relax and share nice stories from France to Uzbekistan to Pakistan to India and UAE. As we had our fill, we packed and moved for the second leg to go down from behind and circle fossil rock to reach the Tawi Khatimah for saying hello to monster dunes at first break of sunlight.

Here everyone become like a kid making an endless attempts after another and that's what bring the true offroading spirit of enjoying the challenging climb irrespective of the fact that you can just make 25% of the whole dune size. After our 3 tricky monster dunes, I decided to test the stairs knowing that convoy was very responsive and fully charged. To my surprise everyone safely reach almost to the top of Fossil rock from backside in two of the different stairs strategy I tried. The view from top was very serene and everyone who reached the top had a ear to ear smile of solid accomplishment and pride. After nice round of photos, videos and selfies, we decided to exit and all reached the ADNOC by 7:00 AM to beat the heat while going back.

Looking forward to see you all soon, have a nice long weekend and enjoy your EID holidays.

• Like 7
  • Well Done 1

Thank you @Gaurav for this wonderful drive enjoyed a lot... and I am sorry for making everyone wait for me.. one of my passenger friend had work till 10.30pm on thursday.. so we started after 10.30 from abu dhabi straight to deflating point. Thank you @G.huz @AKR @Shamil @shadow79 @Srikumar @Adel Muradov @Emmanuel

@Rahimdad we missed you. See you all soon.

• Like 6

Thank you @Gaurav and supporting Marshals, i really enjoyed the ride. It was completely new experience to drive at night, but due to excellent leading skills and support of entire team, all went smooth! Looking forward to drive with you all! Eid Mubarak! 

• Like 7

For replying to this topic, please

• Similar Content

• By Rahimdad
      The last drive was an amazing one but full of challenges, and with Gaurav Bhai not being around I would be more comfortable with an area we have done a few time to be sure we face a little inconvenience as possible. Moreover, I would like to dedicate this drive to @shadow79 since he had to miss the last one out of respect to all and the toughness of the area. The plan would be to start easy and slowly work on the toughness bit to make sure the learning curve does not stop.
      When: 22 June 2017
      Meeting time: 11 PM, convoy will move sharp at 11:15 PM
      Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72
      Level of drive: Absolute Newbie - Newbie - Fewbie - Expert - Advance - All are welcome
      Type of Car: Besides the Rav4 Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
      Plan: Night drive from Muhafiz to Faya, Suhoor on top of Faya.
      What to bring along: Evening snacks, food for Suhoor, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 3:30 am

• By Rahimdad
      The last few drives have been amazing but the challenge of ending the drive on time due to Suhoor, so I will make it nice and easy so that we can have a relaxed drive. The plan would be to start easy and slowly work on the toughness bit to make sure the learning curve does not stop. Furthermore, I would like to see who has grown in confidence and lead the convoy for a short while, details of which can be discussed during the driver's brief.
      When: 29 June 2017
      Meeting time: 10:45 PM, convoy will move sharp at 11 PM
      Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72
      Level of drive: Fewbie - Expert - Advance - All are welcome (absolute newbie and newbie as passengers only)
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
      Plan: Night drive from Muhafiz to Camel Rock to Faya and further if time permits
      What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: Open

• By Rahimdad
      Since Ramadan we have stuck with the formula of having night drives to enjoy the absence of the sun while temperatures also become bearable by early morning before the sun rise. Time to break the fast and have a drive by day time. I'm pleased to announce the upcoming drive on 18th Aug, Friday late afternoon to let our team test our rides in the late afternoon hours. After seeing the level of all our members rise consistently this drive is not going to be as challenging compared to any of our previous drives and we will be welcoming any new comers to add to their new experience. The beauty of this area, the wide open dunes, and with the occasional sighting of wildlife like gazelles and oryx are all reasons to set your pulses racing. The plan would be to meet up at 4:30 pm as per the below link and than head out to have some awesome fun through terrain that will leave you wanting more, and we will end it with a good spot to sit around and have a BBQ session with chats about the drive, general talk and share some jokes.
      When : 18 August 2017 at 4:30 pm
      Where : First Emarat Petrol station on Dubai - Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall.
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KD4Lath3cB42
      Level of drive: Newbie/Fewbie any level, just be prepared to have a relaxed drive and enjoy the BBQ
      Plan: Drive followed by BBQ
      What to bring along: Stuff for BBQ like grill, charcoal, lighter fluid and BBQ meat or chicken, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time : 10 pm
      Note : Drive level can be changed if required to suit the level of the convoy.

• By Srikumar
      Qudra Area is famous for its white sand and will offer a good mix of playable dunes, technical dunes to test your car control. Plan is to drive till about 12:00 PM in some nice medium range dunes.
      Level : Newbie and above
      When: 13 December 2019
      Meeting time: 6:15 AM, convoy will move at sharp 6:30 AM
      Where: Al Qudra Parking
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/Ru8v4AiVBHVVeaBU9
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 12:00 PM
      What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 12:00 PM
      Please RSVP the below calendar event

• By Gaurav
      A big shout-out to all our offroad club members from across the globe 🌍
      Congratulations on reaching a new milestone of having over 25+ Nationalities Offroaders in Carnity Offroad Club. One of the very few offroad clubs in UAE that welcomes and appreciate multicultural members.
      At Carnity Offroad Club, we drive united as a truly multicultural family, bringing with us our thoughts, experiences and share interesting knowledge with our ever-expanding Carnity family. We pride ourselves at speaking different languages, having different views on our car knowledge and Off roading, but drive in Unity as it is the - way of life in true Dubai, UAE style. 
      So come and join our Carnity Offroad Club and add your own special flavour to enhance UAE’s ever-popular Offroad experience.
      Below is the list of the various nationalities. In some nationalities even though there might be more within our group, we have mentioned only max 3 people. If we have missed out any nationality, please let us know and we shall update this list.
      26 and counting - as of 7 Dec 2019
      Bangladesh - Jalil bhai Belgium - Frederic Canada - Adam Marston Denmark - Soren Egypt - O.Farahat, Amir.Rophail France - Emmanuel, Julien V, Maxiben Germany - Ace1988 India - Srikumar, Asif Hussain, Gaurav Indonesia - Zed Iran - Hossein  Ireland - Barry Italy - Magellan Jordan - BIG T, G.Huz Lebanon - Edouard Mexico - Javier M  Morocco - Jamy B Netherland - Panda82, Xaf Pakistan - Rahimdad, Bilal Ahmad Russia - Mikhail Lukichev Spain - Vsmano Sweden - Per A, M.K Switzerland - dberclaz Syria - Noor, Basil Turkey - Sertac, Halit Mert Issever Ukraine - YevgeniyDYM United Kingdom - Richard Melish, LewisCocks90, Wrangled    

Important Information

Terms of use