Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

I don’t know what it is. Just spotted it when I was out and about and looked interesting 

B27AA5CC-AC97-4A46-B1F1-0E6DE5E1EE62.jpeg

• Like 1

It could be heavily modified LC or Patrol for extreme offroad or military use.

Difficult to make a guess with full cover on, my best bet was the tire carrier bracket shape typically used in Omani LC and brake light shape resemble Patrol VTC. Second, cruiser and patrol both have exhaust on right side. Third both came with similar pintle hook.

Lastly, fuel cell protection points more toward Nissan Patrol as in LC fuel tank is little upward and less exposed.

image.png

• Like 3

Patrol Y62. That curve top of steel bumper made me catch it. Also they are available with this golden color. 

file-4_1024x1024-765x1024.png

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

11 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Probably ex-royal hunting fleet patrol

Got a pic?

• Like 1

Cover blew off it over the weekend. It was a patrol. Was kinda hoping for something big and macho with the 2 spare tyres and exhaust sticking out the side. 

A14077AA-9680-4E20-B5B8-095A69E20688.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Well Done 2