•  
Advertise here

Parking Training

syedyaseer

Gentlemen. Could you please suggest me some safe and remote areas when we can practice different types of parking such as angle, parallel, reverse etc. Place has be away from public and has to be very safe.

• Like (+1) 1

There are plenty of sandy areas where you can drive without a licence, look out and see. I am in sports city, there is a big sandy area where I drive to and let my wife drive around in my car. She has learned how to drive forwards and backwards, now she is learning to use her mirrors to park. Look around and see. If you have a 4x4 just go to a desert area and have some fun. Pick a big area with nothing to crash into 

• Like (+1) 1

It is for my wife only. She has cleared her initial road assessment and got struck in parking assessments. Unfortunately when she get parking classes in driving institute, too many under trainee use limited parking training area, hence she complains about limited time to try. They need to wait for their turn and clock keeps ticking. In an hour or so she get to try only couple of times rest goes in waiting itself. So I was thinking of proper parking slot and not sandy areas. She has cleared 3 out of 5. Rest 2 (parallel & garage )she is finding it difficult. 

• Like (+1) 1