•  
Advertise here

Tow points regular inspection

Every offroader who is regularly driving offroad and involved in recovery by pulling or tugging should inspect there tow points and tow hook regularly.

At least once every month or after every extreme recovery to make sure they are safe to use.

Thanks to @Barry for wonderful contact of Mathias in Car Pro garage - a seasoned welder to take up this job during Eid holidays and doing a wonderful work. Sadly Car Pro garage is closing or closed down, so if any of you need quick welding job from expert welder you can contact Mathias on ‎052 926 6714. And he is very reasonable in pricing. He charged me 200 Dhs for all 3 joints ARC welding.

tow point.jpg

fixed tow point and chassis mount.jpg

fixed tow point.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Mathias is a top class dude, both professionally and personally. I’ve watched him design and fabricate some funky stuff that I would have no idea about, all from an idea he gets in his head. He designed and built the crazy lengthened and widened Jeep CJ chassis with the dual front diffs along with the suspension system to make it all work. I’m not a big recommender because I don’t want bad work to come back on me but that’s one guy I would recommend to anyone who needs any welding or fabrication work done. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1