•  
Advertise here

OBD to USB lead for sale

Barry

I have a USB to OBD cable for sale. Original Porsche cable. You can connect any OBD equipped car to your laptop. The possibilities are endless. You can download generic maps and increase horsepower or you can download basic software and read fault codes. Any software is all available on torrents.

Price is 100 dhs.

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry for thread jacking, I need my model Mitsubishi cable or adapter that can talk to plugin OBD tools.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

https://www.icarsoft.com/Product/s-338-iCarsoft_Multi_system_Scanner_i909.html

Get the iCarsoft for the bushy much more detailed than a simple OBD reader.

Or get a Bluetooth obd dongle from souq, download the software like Torque on your phone 

Not much you can do on obd other than read codes, clear codes and some monitor some parameters

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Or get a Bluetooth obd dongle from souq, download the software like Torque on your phone 

Not much you can do on obd other than read codes, clear codes and some monitor some parameters

If you have OBD to USB cable then you can use any software you can get your hands on from code reading to remapping

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@desertdude you do realise that the OBD port is for more than plugging crappy eBay code readers into?

How do you think the rolling road tuners remap ECUs? They connect through the OBD port. Heck I can even flash and reprogram ECUs through the OBD port with my shitty 12k dhs computer. 

If you think the OBD port is only for connecting crappy Bluetooth dongles to your phone, you need some education on vehicle diagnostics. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 hours ago, Barry said:

@desertdude you do realise that the OBD port is for more than plugging crappy eBay code readers into?

How do you think the rolling road tuners remap ECUs? They connect through the OBD port. Heck I can even flash and reprogram ECUs through the OBD port with my shitty 12k dhs computer. 

If you think the OBD port is only for connecting crappy Bluetooth dongles to your phone, you need some education on vehicle diagnostics. 

Dude think a bit highly of yourself don't you and think everyone else is a moron Right! 

I understand you're trying to sell a cable. But that's the thing it's just a cable with no diagnostic or programing gear attached at the other end and there is Only so much you can oversell it. I've got like three OBD to USB cables lying at home not that expensive or unique. It's like selling a coat button and saying wow look at this amazing coat button you can get a Savlie Row Suit made and have this button sewn to it.

Besides I was answering Gauravs query to recommend him a portable easy for layman to use Mitsu specific cheap diagnostic tool.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, desertdude said:

The old pajeros don’t support OBD open protocol, they are on MUT-II protocol. But there are converters from what I’ve heard. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

The old pajeros don’t support OBD open protocol, they are on MUT-II protocol. But there are converters from what I’ve heard. 

Well I didn't check what car years the iCarsoft supports. Would be wise to get on their website and check it out

I got one for LR/Jag and it goes back till 1999 on the LR. Really nice piece of gear to have in your car. It interrogates and diagnoses about dozen and half ecu's and systems even on my old LR with live data on 100s of parameters.

Plus free software updates as they arrive via pc

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/15/2019 at 10:56 PM, desertdude said:

I am using OBDII on my pajero connected to torque app and it works well. Measure most of the Parameters.😉

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Fuad said:

I am using OBDII on my pajero connected to torque app and it works well. Measure most of the Parameters.😉

iCarsoft is not dealer level and it won't reprogram or flash your ecu's but it pretty extensive and about a 1000 times more detailed than regular obd stuff like Torque being vehicle specific and all. 

You could call it a prosumer tool. 

• Like (+1) 2