•  
Advertise here

Pitstoparabia

seaspeed

Hi fellas, new here. I'm in need of new tires very urgently for my vehicle renewal this week. I like to know if any of you have ever used Pitstoparabia for your car tires change and what you think of their pricing, quality and service. The most important thing I actually like to know if they are selling the original tires or not?

I have compared few online tires sites and it seems for my tire size and brand pitstop arabia is offering a good pricing with a deal.

Hope to have some quick replies, as I'm really pressed for time. Thanks a lot.

Hi, 

If you prefer the convenience of someone coming and fixing the tyres at your home then pitstoparabia is good. They sell genuine tyres.

However, if you are looking for the best possible price I suggest to drive to Sharjah at the below location and you find a line of shops where you can get a very good deal if you negotiate. On an average I have found a difference of nearly AED 40 - 50 per tyre between pitstoparabia and the Sharjah shops.

https://goo.gl/maps/jLKV2kXTdc2do15G7

Do check the manufacturing date of the tyre and try to get it as recent as possible. If you drive a lot like approx 50,000 km in a year, you can look at getting about an unused tyre manufactured about a year ago. They give these tyres at prices sometimes 20% cheaper than a newly manufactured tyre.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Pitstop Arabia is good service for tire change, I assume they must be selling original tires as they are based in Dubai.

I second with Sri, that sparing 30 minutes can actually save you lot more money.

You can check more tire shops here:

https://carnity.com/business_listing/car-spare-parts/tires-wheels

Also you can check Pitstop Arabia ratings here

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks for lovely response, I will see if I can sneak out today.

Anyone here used zdegree online tires, are they better in pricing and also sell original tires? As per my yesterday search pitstop arabia was offering good deal and today I am getting little cheaper from zdegree website.