•  
Advertise here

RIP Jessi Combs

Frederic

Hats off to this courageous lady... 2019 has quite some famous racing people on its list by now 😢

https://jalopnik.com/fastest-woman-on-four-wheels-jessi-combs-killed-in-jet-1837654356?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

6E8B57FA-B91A-4FAC-9A3F-A5EC899F2D10.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

How come mainstream media never cover living people great stories and only publish them when they are dead. I never heard of this beautiful woman doing so much at so high speed. Has anyone here heard about her before?

RIP Jessi

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Derick said:

How come mainstream media never cover living people great stories and only publish them when they are dead. I never heard of this beautiful woman doing so much at so high speed. Has anyone here heard about her before?

RIP Jessi

I’ve seen her on Mythbusters and Overhaulin. But forgot about her name and came across the news by coincidence. 

• Like (+1) 1

Strange thing is my social media feed is blowing up with the news of her tragic death, but I actually dunno who she is ? I've watched every episode of mythbusters but don't recall seeing her on it either 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Strange thing is my social media feed is blowing up with the news of her tragic death, but I actually dunno who she is ? I've watched every episode of mythbusters but don't recall seeing her on it either 

She replaced Kari Byron during her pregnancy. 

• Like (+1) 1