•  
Advertise here

absouletly nothing to with off road

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has any experience with android set top tv boxes connected to internet which has apps like mktv pro and eagle tv apps.

these i understand streams tv/movies/sports from all over world to your tv.

i understand these are available in dragon mart.

any ideas regarding prices and which shops i  an get and any recommendation 

one of my trainee residents at the hospital was telling me about it but was not sure where i can get one except that it is available in dragon mart!

any ideas?

regards

srini

• Like (+1) 1

Last I heard from someone that such stuff work for a month or two and cost them 170 dhs with no assurance to work for how long here in UAE. Isn't Netflix a better choice and fully working in UAE now: https://www.netflix.com/signup/planform or may be Amazon prime too: https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I got a smart tv recently. To watch the latest movies you can open the web browser and go to a site like putlocker or popcorntime and it works. You can find live sports streams on sites like wiziwig. Basically anything you can watch on laptop, you can watch on tv.

Netflix is a worthwhile investment. Anyone who knows me knows I hate spending money but that’s one bill I am happy to pay every month. I got the full HD package and it’s better picture quality than you get through OSN. Don’t bother with amazon prime unless you order a lot of stuff from the amazon website. Their selection is limited. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1