•  

Absolute Newbie drive Maliha - 6 Sep 2019

Rahimdad

After a long break from the Absolute Newbie Drives due to the hot weather and night drives, but with the weather getting better over the last couple of weeks I am announcing this drive. However if no absolute newbies sign up we might up the level depending on the convoy signed up. This time we will drive in Maliha / Kalba area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and easy tracks to medium rolling dunes. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.

Since timing will be crucial I request everyone to respect everyone and be on time.

When: 6 September 2019

Meeting time: 4:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 4:15 AM

Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/ye28yTnTSYr

Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbie, and Fewbie

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 8:00 AM

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 8:00 AM

Please RSVP on the below calendar.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Absolute Newbie drive Maliha - 6 Sep 2019

Hello gents! I might join as well, still dont know if will go for noon drive or will attend this am drive. I got a JK sport, as a desert car, so kept Y62 for roads only. Enjoying the smooth ride now, completely different experience)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 4

1 hour ago, Adel Muradov said:

Hello gents! I might join as well, still dont know if will go for noon drive or will attend this am drive. I got a JK sport, as a desert car, so kept Y62 for roads only. Enjoying the smooth ride now, completely different experience)

Congrats on the desert toy, that's the right way to enjoy best of both the world. Well done.

• Like (+1) 7

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

29 minutes ago, Javier M said:

Wish I could join 😩

You can always join with anyone of us buddy, that's also different experience.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Javier M said:

This me waiting for my Jeep 🤣.. 

"memes" Meme Templates - Imgflip

The part about the Mexican seems correct. Now let your moustache grow and you are spot on !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use