•  
Advertise here

Moving over for bigger cars

Barry

i had that pleasure too ended up wasting 3 hours just sitting in the police station because i dint bother to move when he flashed and we both were barking windows rolled....

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Frederic said:

If you're being tailgated, enable your windshield spraywashers. A lot of the water flies over your windshield and ends up on his windshield, but with the sand in this country it becomes a dirty mess...🤣

Yeah thats another trick in the book, but that just get wet. With the quick radar change lane move guy gets fined. Even lead to a crash, although this time I was riding shotgun with a buddy. The overtaking lane just came to a screeching halt while he was being tailgated so did a quick flip of the steering wheel and the car behind us smashed into the car in front.

Similar thing happened to me also. I was in Big Red my old Disco 1. It was night time and not busy but a tiny nissan bluebird, came up to suck on my exhaust pipe. And of course I wasn't moving. Two lane road with a bridge upfront. But up front I could see just as the bridge started to rise a dark coloured Jeep Xj had broken down and another car in front of him was helping him. 

In this time the sunny decided to undertake me and he pulled up beside me, he was looking at me and ready to go beserk and gunned it. I could see this will not end well. So I let go of the gas pedal. By the time I fell back and he turned to look upahead. It was too late. The guy went straight into the XJ, so hard his boot burst open and it was filled with packing peanuts. For second it snowed in Sharjah as the packing peanuts exploded out of the boot. 

Needless to say that Nissan Bluebird never drove on the roads of UAE again