•  
Advertise here

Youtube Music and Youtube Premium Subscription

adil

YouTube Music and Premium is coming to UAE to enhance our user experience and fill Google overfilled pockets.

Who should we blame Spotify or Netflix or Amazon to start this paid trend for music and videos.....?????

YouTube Music: Dhs 19.99

YouTube Premium: Dhs 23.99

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/youtube-music-and-youtube-premium-launch-in-the-middle-east-at-dubai-event

• WOW (+2) 1

Welcome to the future of curated and premium content.

I thought google must be making billions with ad money, now it will be squabillion then.

• WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Guess i will have to fire up my old hard disks again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

4 hours ago, adil said:

YouTube Music and Premium is coming to UAE to enhance our user experience and fill Google overfilled pockets.

Who should we blame Spotify or Netflix or Amazon to start this paid trend for music and videos.....?????

YouTube Music: Dhs 19.99

YouTube Premium: Dhs 23.99

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/youtube-music-and-youtube-premium-launch-in-the-middle-east-at-dubai-event

1 hour ago, Sidshk said:

what the f*****, Entertainment is only for rich people now 

You guys do remember before we all actually did pay for our music, right! In the shape of records, tapes and CDs

You guys can't be that young not to remember that!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Nope. 

I never understood the whole paying to stream music thing. Just download your music and listen to it and save your data. If you’re into streaming, you can download apps like tunein for free. 

Why pay when you can get it free? 

I listen to a lot of obscure internet radio stations and it’s a good way to find new music. If I hear something I like I’ll download it. If I really like it I’ll buy the cd to support the artist. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

22 hours ago, adil said:

We should actually blame the YouTube for giving the free content in first place, because once users are accustomed to free usage, they will not understand the paid language.

Just two weeks back, I was discussing with my wife over Netflix subscription and just to kill the topic I said what you will do if YouTube comes tomorrow with subscription too.....? Never knew my hypothesis can become true so fast.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 hours ago, Barry said:

Nope. 

I never understood the whole paying to stream music thing. Just download your music and listen to it and save your data. If you’re into streaming, you can download apps like tunein for free. 

Why pay when you can get it free? 

I listen to a lot of obscure internet radio stations and it’s a good way to find new music. If I hear something I like I’ll download it. If I really like it I’ll buy the cd to support the artist. 

And because of this attitude artists don't make any actual money from sales and pennies from streaming.

And you are the one constantly bleating on the forum that people need to pay for decent services and nothing good is for free.

And then do a complete 180 that artists should spend their time money and effort into making good music with professional production values and then just give it away for free!?!?!?!?

5 hours ago, Gaurav said:

We should actually blame the YouTube for giving the free content in first place, because once users are accustomed to free usage, they will not understand the paid language.

Just two weeks back, I was discussing with my wife over Netflix subscription and just to kill the topic I said what you will do if YouTube comes tomorrow with subscription too.....? Never knew my hypothesis can become true so fast.

It's free to you but sponsored by advs.

• Like (+1) 1

@desertdude there’s nothing hypocritical about it. Try before you buy, no? Would you splash 15 dhs on an album of a random band you have never heard? 

In the old days, people used to buy albums based on what they hear on terrestrial radio. Now in the days of internet radio, the whole world of music is opened up. 

I am happy I can click on a random internet radio station and hear a new band. If they are good I’ll buy the album. If they are shit, why should I support them?

i have no problem paying for good music but I’m not going to pay to listen to shitty metalcore bands screaming indistinguishable lyrics with guitars tuned so low that you can’t differentiate between notes. 

This is your problem, not mine

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...