•  

Absolute Newbie Drive Pink Rock - 20 Sep 2019

Srikumar

With the weather getting better with each upcoming week, the mood is set for an Absolute Newbie Drive. However if no absolute newbies sign up we might up the level depending on the convoy signed up. This time we will drive in Pink Rock area that offers perfect opportunity to learn in very safe and easy tracks to medium rolling dunes. Looking for an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have a great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.

Since timing will be crucial I request everyone to be on time.

When: 20 September 2019

Meeting time: 5:00 AM, the convoy will move at sharp 5:15 AM

Where: Tawi Nazwa Shops

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/4U9z5Q9HdesX3UU59

Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbie, and Fewbie

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 9:30 AM

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• Like (+1) 7
  • WOW (+2) 1

1 hour ago, tjsingh said:

I've got a tow bar on back of my car (Nissan Patrol 2007 - VTC), that should do the job. Not sure if it has any recovery points in the front.

Hi TJ, I am sure Nissan Patrol would have one in the front as well. If needed you can send pictures and we can guide. We need tow hooks in the front and back to help recover you when needed.

• Like (+1) 2

All newbie, fewbie and experts please make sure your car has front and back tow-hooks in properly mounted and ready to use condition, because w/o the tow hook all the knowledge, experience, recovery gears are useless to get you out from simplest of a stuck.

2 hours ago, Syed Ahmed said:

Hi sri this is waseem , shamils friend, have come for many drives with him before, i have a jeep wrangler and yes its equipped with recovery points, will see u guys tomorrow, very excited for the drive😀  

Welcome Waseem to Carnity and its offroad club, finally you made it.

Congrats bro on your new desert toy, looking fwd to see it in action.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

4 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Hi TJ, I am sure Nissan Patrol would have one in the front as well. If needed you can send pictures and we can guide. We need tow hooks in the front and back to help recover you when needed.

Yup there is. So will see you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Gaurav i am afraid i cant attend today unfortunately. Relatives came from abroad so have to spend Friday with them. Hope to see you all guys again soon! I have withdrawn from the event. Sorry for lat min notice. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use