•  

Absolute Newbie Drive Pink Rock - 20 Sep 2019

Srikumar

Congrats @Sri on your first official "Newbie Drive" which is a big feather for any Marshal cap to plan and lead absolute newbie drive, which is actually very difficult for many offroaders. You have nicely planned the route and chosen the perfect level at right time from beginning till the end, so that all newbies can learn and enjoy safely. 

You have lead an amazing newbie drive and tbh, I didn't corrected any route and after some time I become lazy and started thinking that I'm following Rahimdad lead.

Well done buddy, we are very proud and fortunate to have you as a Marhsal who can think it through and see things differently from various perspective than just hitting the pedal to find his own way alone.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Our newbies that joined today, and the potential newbies that will join the coming off-roading season, will get a taste of @Srikumar his great skills: From the detailed and complete briefing, to the overall smooth routing,  everything was in its right place to give newbies the knowledge and confidence to get the first steps in the sand and allow them to further advance this great hobby in a professional and safe way. 

I am very proud to see Carnity as a whole growing year after year, not afraid of challenging itself or reinventing itself. It’s the way to success and all members will reap the benefits from that !

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Guys, it was absolutely amazing how well-organized and safe the whole trip was, had a great time. @Gaurav thanks for all the tips and guidances through out the trip and the sandwiches. @Rahimdad you're a very positive personality and it was a pleasure to meet you–thanks for the parantas. @Syed Ahmed thanks for coming back to the rescue–you're a star. @Roshan Abraham you made it through like a champ. 

Thanks @Frederic @AKR @shadow79  @Emil for your support.

@Srikumar We need to have an another session arranged soon I know a lot newbies who could join the next trip.

Cheers everyone. Have great weekend.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 4

Thank you carnity team for organizing a wonderful drive, it was my first time driving and i enjoyed every moment, i felt very safe and relaxed and enjoyed the drive with you , thank you first of all to @Shamil my good friend who introducing me to the offroad culture and always motivated me, thanks mate could not have done it without you, special thanks to @Gaurav bhai , @Rahimdad bhai , @Srikumar and all other participants for making it a wonderful experience, would love to join you guys again soon, take care and have a good week .😃  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Srikumar for putting the whole drive together, well planned and very well executed. Thank you to @Gaurav, @Srikumar, @Frederic, @AKR for supporting the second half.

Well done to @tjsingh, @Syed Ahmed and @Roshan Abraham for your enthusiasm and very level headed approach. Kindly provide feedback to help us improve on the below link.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks @Srikumar for the wonderful relaxed morning drive and for the thriling second half..

Thanks @Rahimdad, @Gaurav, @Srikumar@Fredericfor making this sport that we all love safer for everyone..  U guys make sure that everyone ends their drive with a smile. 

@tjsingh, @Roshan Abraham, @Syed Ahmed

Welcome to the carnity family... 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use