•  
Advertise here

Driving schools in Al Quoz

Barry

I need to send one of my guys to get his driving licence so I’m trying to choose a school. Company will be paying but I still want to get value for money. When I read the google reviews of the schools I think it would be easier just to let him drive around without a licence and pay the fines when he gets caught. (JK LOL)

Obviously a lot of people fail because they just can’t drive and want to blame everyone but themselves so they leave bad reviews. And people like to complain by nature and leave bad reviews when they’re unhappy, people rarely leave good reviews when they’re happy. 

So im looking for some real world reviews of driving schools. Where did you do your licence? How many times did you do it? Do you feel anyone failed you unfairly? 

• Like (+1) 2

I have worked with IM Galadari Group for more than 4 years. I got my license thru them. If you think student is weak and may be he need more classes, Just go with One time All inclusive package. Im not sure about the rates but Galadari had an offer(Ramadan Offer - Check whether it is still available) of Around 11000 dirhams all inclusive until you get the license(Check for T&C before payment).You will find similar packages with others too. Ensure to verify all the doubts and read all fine prints before you make any decision.  All training school are same. It totally depends on the students capability. When i checked cost online i found Galadari was the cheapest among all(You may reconfirm/recheck). 

Disclaimer: Im an ex employee of Galadari and have no relations or tie ups with them of any sort. Opinion above are based on my personal evaluation and research. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

if his visa was from ajman here its bit cheaper then all inclusive 7.5k other schools have other rates...but prior experience is must to glide through the tests..

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

I am doing a research for my daughter's driving license and Galadari is the cheapest if you use the 40% discount on your Etisalat Smiles app.

Read the fine print. Their are so many hidden clauses. Their are some courses in which they mentioned until you get license. But this comes with condition until 1st road test. Thereafter you need to pay for the RTA test plus 8 mandatory classes which will cost you additional 750 each time someone fail the test. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

there is a way around if you can produce a tenancy contract from ajman then you can get your driving licence from ajman but remember one thing they are pretty strict and once they pass you you sure will be a driver from start go... 

• Like (+1) 1

This is over 10 years ago. The wife had given 10 tests with Bel Hasa and kept failing. Even her instructor was bewildered as to why she was failing. So fed up decided to shift to Galadari. So went to BH to have the file transferred to Galadari, first they kept making a lot of excuses as why she shouldn't transfer. Its going to cost money, it will cause delays etc etc but once they realized our mind was made up, they said ok give us one last chance I said no I don't want her to wait another week to get a test date again, they said no worries we will fix you up for one day after tomorrow and our special instructor will take the test. 

And lo and behold she passed that test. Coincidence???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have similar case. My uncle in 2009 had attempted 4 test in one of the institute. He requested me to help out with file transfer to galadari. I told him the procedure involved. In a weeks time he cleared his re-test. It's just his confidence that helped him nothing else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1