•  
Advertise here

Gaurav

I have been using several car insurance in Dubai, since 2002 and based on my personal experience I found that RSA and AXA are one of the best car insurance that you can get in UAE.

Lately RSA started offering highly competitive rates without compromising on their standards, so I highly recommend RSA.

Here are the few things that I completely love about RSA Car Insurance:

• No headache roadside assistance without any Emirates clause or limitation.
  • Offroad cover comes by default for all 4x4.
  • Offroad cover does cover dunes and desert than road side loose gravel - 50 meter clause.
  • Oman coverage also comes by default or on request without impacting the premium (at least in my case).
  • Get a very good no-claim discount, that I don't find any other car insurance cheaper than RSA.
  • Claim department works perfect - as I had one claim when someone hit my car.
  • Repair job was of perfect quality - done by Eurogulf - good garage - bit time consuming though.
  • Last but not least, once you cancel the insurance they refund remaining months without any drama.

This time, RSA car insurance have exceeded my expectations for refund by far.

When I sold my car recently I forgot to take the registration card copy. Tried to reach the new buyer since 4 days but he is not responding or willing to send me the new registration copy for some odd reasons. I explain the same to RSA and they send me a refund form and process the refund within 1 business day.

Now, that's what I call an awesome customer service while taking money and while giving back money. 

Keep it up RSA, you guys are rock star.

image.png

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I have a similar experience with Oman Insurance. I get better premiums compare to other provider. I tried to get quote from RSA for my prado too. OIC was around 600 cheaper. I get better deals with OIC may be because im with them since 2013. Taxi bumped into my corolla from rear. Claim was handled very professionally. Cancelled my 1st car policy(UAE) in 2016, refund was processed in 3 working days. It was the same when i cancelled my corolla policy in March this year. Refund amount was in my account on the 3rd day of the request.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Thanks @syedyaseer I have heard same from @Srikumar too that Oman insurance is good as he also has all his personal and commercial vehicles with them to get good rates.

I always compare by myself than comparing sites between RSA and AXA premium and close on RSA since last 4-5 years.

Btw, I forgot to mention for others, that this refund is on pro-rata basis that means you will get flat premium back for remaining months rather than their own slab system - which has weird percentage calculator that works in insurance company favor than the customer.

I used this Insurance for 5 months 24 days and got the 6 months refund incl Vat. That's transparency.

• Like (+1) 3

I am also a happy RSA customer. Their rates are good, used them only once for a small incident where my neighbor bumped into my car, and everything was settled professionally and repair was done by a decent workshop that did a wonderful job.

Heard good things about Oman Insurance too. I need to renew next month so i will definitely compare them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

I have been using several car insurance in Dubai, since 2002 and based on my personal experience I found that RSA and AXA are one of the best car insurance that you can get in UAE.

Lately RSA started offering highly competitive rates without compromising on their standards, so I highly recommend RSA.

Here are the few things that I completely love about RSA Car Insurance:

• No headache roadside assistance without any Emirates clause or limitation.
  • Offroad cover comes by default for all 4x4.
  • Offroad cover does cover dunes and desert than road side loose gravel - 50 meter clause.
  • Oman coverage also comes by default or on request without impacting the premium (at least in my case).
  • Get a very good no-claim discount, that I don't find any other car insurance cheaper than RSA.
  • Claim department works perfect - as I had one claim when someone hit my car.
  • Repair job was of perfect quality - done by Eurogulf - good garage - bit time consuming though.
  • Last but not least, once you cancel the insurance they refund remaining months without any drama.

This time, RSA car insurance have exceeded my expectations for refund by far.

When I sold my car recently I forgot to take the registration card copy. Tried to reach the new buyer since 4 days but he is not responding or willing to send me the new registration copy for some odd reasons. I explain the same to RSA and they send me a refund form and process the refund within 1 business day.

Now, that's what I call an awesome customer service while taking money and while giving back money. 

Keep it up RSA, you guys are rock star.

image.png

@Gaurav - I wish if you had posted this day before :P  as I already renewed my insurance with Noor Takaful after having a comparison with OIC, Tokyo Marine from Policy Bazaar.

Anyways RSA will definitely be in my RFQ process next year :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have generally had very good experience with Oman Insurance, in terms of quick approval of claims. They also used to cover offroad damages. However, in this one case where one car had a total loss, they deducted about 10% of the insured value (by quoting some clause in their booklet). The car was insured only for about 20 days. 

Of-late, i have started shifting all my vehicle insurance to RSA mainly because of their good service and excellent road side assistance. I even do some property insurance with them as well. And whenever the sale of the vehicle took place they would refund the premium amount on pro rata basis within 1 working day. Extremely happy.

2 minutes ago, MATHEW FELEX said:

@Gaurav - I wish if you had posted this day before :P  as I already renewed my insurance with Noor Takaful after having a comparison with OIC, Tokyo Marine from Policy Bazaar.

Noor takaful and Tokyo Marine are also good insurances in terms of road side recoveries

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Good luck @MATHEW FELEX I stopped trusting comparison sites soon after they boom here because everyone is in rat race to beat the price and cut solid corners on customer service.

We buy insurance to have peace of mind than just filling documents for RTA renewal, and if that fails in time of need its pointless to save 50 or 100 dhs. I learned it hard way too.

Check with your insurance about road side assistance and add to multi-emirates as you don't wanna get stuck in Sharjah workshop if you live in Al ain. This was the latest result of cutting corners since few years now. You will only face the surprise when you call recovery and he will say NO for inter-emirates drop off.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm very happy with RSA too. Last month someone banged into my wife car. It was handled professionally and the chosen garage did a brilliant job too. This time my wife reversed into a car but same professional manner things were handled. Although another garage name was given, but on request with 5 minutes they changed to the garage we used earlier.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Fuad said:

Whats the expected 3rd party insurance cost for V6 machine ? (Pathfinder 😉)

cheapest 🙏🏻

Call the call center, they are very quick and you will get quote in a minute or two.

I think I paid 1100 for my V6 Pajero earlier this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1