•  
Advertise here

Gaurav

I paid 1050 for my Pajero. Only weird thing is that the car shows as 4 cyl 2400 cc in the paperwork, so maybe they selected Pajero io model in their computer 🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

35 minutes ago, Frederic said:

I paid 1050 for my Pajero. Only weird thing is that the car shows as 4 cyl 2400 cc in the paperwork, so maybe they selected Pajero io model in their computer 🤔

Ok. I got quote from 2 diff companies as 1100 ..

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

I'm very happy with RSA too. Last month someone banged into my wife car. It was handled professionally and the chosen garage did a brilliant job too. This time my wife reversed into a car but same professional manner things were handled. Although another garage name was given, but on request with 5 minutes they changed to the garage we used earlier.

Hi Rahim Bhai, could you provide the name of the garage that did a good job. I am unfortunately in need of it.

• Like (+1) 2

I used Euro Gulf for bumper hole repair, they were good. RSA gave me 3 places and then I picked Euro based on their reviews. If it helps.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

Hi Rahim Bhai, could you provide the name of the garage that did a good job. I am unfortunately in need of it.

We used the PAL auto garage in Al Quoz.

11 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

We used the PAL auto garage in Al Quoz.

I have tried Al Khabeesi Branch Deira of PAL Garage for my corolla bumper repair. I was happy with their services.

• Like (+1) 1