•  
Advertise here

Gaurav

Thanks guys. Taking into account the many positive reviews of RSA and also my good experience with them I will stick with them. I got revised offer with roadside cover in it just now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Just got 3rd Party insurance on my V8 03 Range yesterday for 1155 and thats the most I've ever paid for 3rd party insurance on a V8. I dunno how and why you guys are paying close to that for V6 Pajeros !

And I only paid that much because I couldn't be arsed to "shop around" I just got it done with the agent sitting at the testing center. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/24/2019 at 2:14 PM, Gaurav said:

I have been using several car insurance in Dubai, since 2002 and based on my personal experience I found that RSA and AXA are one of the best car insurance that you can get in UAE.

Lately RSA started offering highly competitive rates without compromising on their standards, so I highly recommend RSA.

Here are the few things that I completely love about RSA Car Insurance:

• No headache roadside assistance without any Emirates clause or limitation.
  • Offroad cover comes by default for all 4x4.
  • Offroad cover does cover dunes and desert than road side loose gravel - 50 meter clause.
  • Oman coverage also comes by default or on request without impacting the premium (at least in my case).
  • Get a very good no-claim discount, that I don't find any other car insurance cheaper than RSA.
  • Claim department works perfect - as I had one claim when someone hit my car.
  • Repair job was of perfect quality - done by Eurogulf - good garage - bit time consuming though.
  • Last but not least, once you cancel the insurance they refund remaining months without any drama.

This time, RSA car insurance have exceeded my expectations for refund by far.

When I sold my car recently I forgot to take the registration card copy. Tried to reach the new buyer since 4 days but he is not responding or willing to send me the new registration copy for some odd reasons. I explain the same to RSA and they send me a refund form and process the refund within 1 business day.

Now, that's what I call an awesome customer service while taking money and while giving back money. 

Keep it up RSA, you guys are rock star.

image.png

@Gaurav So do we get claim if we have an accident during our off road drives even if it is more than 50 m distance.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, RohanH said:

@Gaurav So do we get claim if we have an accident during our off road drives even if it is more than 50 m distance.

Absolutely yes if you have a comprehensive insurance with off-road cover.

RSA, AXA and Oman are all good insurance. 

With new changes AXA is tad cheaper.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.