•  

Intermediate Morning Drive through Al Faqa - 4th October 2019

Srikumar

With the official end of the summer season, we plan to restart having two drives a day. And what better way then to up the pace at Al Faqa desert which is famous for its long range tall dunes that are fun to drive at good pace for ridge riding, side sloping that would test your offroad skills. The drive is for Intermediates and above only.  Plan is to start at sunrise and drive till about 10:30 AM or even a bit more weather permitting. 

When: 4 Oct 2019, Friday
Meeting time: 05:30 AM,
 the convoy will move sharply at 05:45 AM
Where: Al Faqa Desert

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/dt57TRJ3ak4SrCkX8

Level of drive: Intermediate and above
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
Plan: Drive and enjoy from 5:45 AM till about 10:30 AM
What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, smiles, stories, and enthusiasm.

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Due to the limited participation not meeting the minimum car requirement, the drive has been cancelled. @Javier M you can join the Newbie drive if you wish.

Nah I rather not. I will wait till next time. 

• Sad (0) 2

@MATHEW FELEX I think by mistake you signed in the Intermediate drive, please sign in the newbie drive.

Also Sri has cancelled that Intermediate drive due to limited participation from Intermediate and above level offroaders.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use