•  
Advertise here

Tahoe Vs Land Cruisers

DiamondDallas

Is it True the New Tahoes are much better than Land Cruiser?

while having a debate in office this topic came up  that the Tahoe is Cheaper more Powerful , more Economical in Fuel vise, more better options, better torque ,more horse power,  more options better features more space.

Has finally Chevy came up to give better competition Toyota or it only a Myth.

I fell in love with a Tahoe I drove today for me it was far much better than driving LC200. 

Lets see what my other friends have to say.

Is America Great Again! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Tahoe is indeed much better than LC since very long time. Everything you said is true about Tahoe.

Only thing it lacks is the rock solid resale value compare to LC as people are almost blind here when it comes to Japanese and don't wanna try anything else for the sake of loosing tiny bit more resale value.

My wife drives Trail Blazer and I kid you not it has best safety features and strength with very comfy ride on highway, like driving on a sofa compare to any other Japanese 4x4's I have owned.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I will never choose a Japan made car over a American. They are totaly different mind set. If you want reliability go with Toyota for all other things American or European.

• Like (+1) 2

Almost 50k price difference and not to mention looks a million times better. Reliability wise its also good. We had two Tahoes in the company we used for daily safaris and for the two years we had them. They really had no issues. Arabian Adventures whole Safari fleet was Tahoes before until a new bean counter manager came in sometime back and switched back to LCs

But what really did it for me was my Land Lord in rad Al Khaimah had a 1995 with 470k ish kms on it and he literally raped it on a daily basis in the Desert. Since he really didn't know how to drive off road properly he would be just abusing it. 

But even after all that it drove like a dream on road engine smooth and no creaks and rattles.

And he was and probably still is a big cheapskate and spent only the very necessary money that needed to be spent on it to keep it on the road.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

20 hours ago, sertac said:

I will never choose a Japan made car over a American. They are totaly different mind set. If you want reliability go with Toyota for all other things American or European.

I am no expert on cars, but I really think  American trucks(SUV) are reliable enough. A little amateur research and few days in used car markets of Ras Al Khor, Sharjah, Ajman. I found that older American Suv are more expensive and Still alive and kicking, and they are fast selling. Checking online advs you call the person they say its sold.

Edited by DiamondDallas
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DiamondDallas said:

Many people going to call me Dumb including my Dad but I have decided to sell my 2003 camry and Buying me American SUV.

DONE!!!

Selling a Camry and getting yourself a 4x4 is never dumb. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2