•  
Advertise here

Tahoe Vs Land Cruisers

DiamondDallas

5 hours ago, shadow79 said:

Good luck with parts in this market or wait a month or 2 for parts to come through US of A till your car rots at the workshop....

Are you saying this for Tahoe?

Maybe you need to take a walk in sajja, tons and tons of scrap available there in crispy clean condition. More than 10 scrap yard for Chevrolet, check Carnity business listing.

For all consumable stuff Al Ghandi stocks pretty much everything. Never waited for any parts for my Trail blazer not even a one day. Only once headlight relay was not in stock, so source one from scrap, still running since 2 years.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Are you saying this for Tahoe?

Maybe you need to take a walk in sajja, tons and tons of scrap available there in crispy clean condition. More than 10 scrap yard for Chevrolet, check Carnity business listing.

For all consumable stuff Al Ghandi stocks pretty much everything. Never waited for any parts for my Trail blazer not even a one day. Only once headlight relay was not in stock, so source one from scrap, still running since 2 years.

Well you know he never comes out of Ajman and maybe there is a shortage there! LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

I am saying this for 2010 focus I am saying this for trail Blazer 2004 am saying this for a Exploerer 95 and yet get parts for 88 station easily....

@desertdude could point me I need explorer 95 front both sides window regulator....as I have spent fuel worth 70 till now but have not found it...Or you could put that clapping meme and get on with it already 😎

Edited by shadow79
More info
  • Confused (0) 1

95! Other then a few select vehicles you'll hardly find anything for anything from 95. 

And who is this person who is still driving a 95 Ford Explorer! Should be given an award that he still has a running Exploder from 95!

P.S : If really that desperate order them online. It'll cost you though

6 hours ago, shadow79 said:

I am saying this for 2010 focus I am saying this for trail Blazer 2004 am saying this for a Exploerer 95 and yet get parts for 88 station easily....

@desertdude could point me I need explorer 95 front both sides window regulator....as I have spent fuel worth 70 till now but have not found it...Or you could put that clapping meme and get on with it already 😎

• Like (+1) 2

No time for online and he has 3 cars and this is his beloved car when 4 years ago gear went out I told him to scrap it but he was like no no no this is my car... eventually found one for 3.5k with 5 days guarantee and fixed it.it's running good and seems a strong car only regular engine and atf oils break pads plugs other things like suspension has not been worked till now or maybe was done before he became a regular with us..

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2019 at 8:30 AM, Gaurav said:

Maybe you need to take a walk in sajja, tons and tons of scrap available there in crispy clean condition.

Sajja and crispy clean parts can never be in one line

Mostly are American and Australian imports then the insurance claim cars (GCC) have even seen them putting bearings and rings on engines (repaired stuff) are there that means that place is mostly good for body parts and other outside tid bits...

I had brought a crank sensor for focus from there which was not available in company had to return it 5 times . ultimately I towed the car there so I could change it then and there so I avoid coming and going after putting 18 sensors I even lost count of how many sensors I had flipped till I got a working one...

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/4/2019 at 3:20 AM, shadow79 said:

Anything can be available. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-FRONT-LEFT-WINDOW-REGULATOR-MOTOR-FITS-1995-2000-FORD-EXPLORER-FO1356108/222764240051?fits=Year%3A1995|Model%3AExplorer&epid=18018061518&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item33ddc88cb3:g:5Y8AAOSw6X1cPscd&enc=AQAEAAACUBPxNw%2BVj6nta7CKEs3N0qXmwJrwYz9leMf%2Fyuh3WiM5zmRsV05lknuM0kvacw0dxdtFOlndbiNNCxZwSTHhmOzjxtfw2u2qH%2B4U%2BBb%2FC2UF2uOxu1Wizp4u1JJehBTf3UR%2FclGrNVhIQTRvjooVzMTnmszSUvRRU2Ill668cKWRpOTFiVt7YZKIptCZI0%2F8dOdkrcfdQMyPxa92PBEjjUS3KXjsceNeuzPXpjA0rmip5ayk5K3wTfOpEyJCR8FCmaBrmHaXaYspETASdPru0W1hZOAnfOFpv%2BilBFyNy8kFi0%2F9NOe3feDYyEtOI5MgkT2wlSmK3OyTtLN0OwLwaSkKrruS0Pe6L%2BC0s1Pr%2Fqiebr5r%2BqyhGiSGfY8upg%2BM3s1d3FlExaxIg4OfKXWriikIvSNfgoIAONRTJ%2BrPXqRJp1%2FGKzW2HWqFKXrboIDnoOhWDteRb%2BnEyXbONSVlH%2BFmJS3sJB%2Fp3ex67YVVVB9QBkU%2Bx3ldgJ9MXKohk7HHV31dUPwJSgfVcLLw7dMOkHmGrKnyomKUlGbh11Lk0tiOAdgfP7ms01eHs5nNokq8cs4UzDPIMS2b%2B7t6v8Yd7pfWHuLQjfRaXbo221jvCJud3e5n%2FuC8v12QQ2nsk17dXKXz%2BYXcTPBdIM72e%2F5Vplp9FgGvFcSeoazt5x8CTRxp9ZrFGhCUQpYj%2Bw6hADf5H4V6Xh%2FiPA8aUBXcaa5ivLLX0mvlQKoLST34IlXfxmS0FqrzXr5GvUWg9sQWJTbIAHm0p9c4YeRN8eptqRv2%2BTA%3D&checksum=2227642400511e73ecda3ddf448e968198c5b8e9b7d3

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I bet on first 5 calls u can source such things, if you are not hung up on searching within ur hand radius.

I have got my wife Trail blazer head light relay (50dhs - OP 350dhs), original wheel (100 dhs - 990 dhs), Rear door beeding (100 dhs - OP 600 dhs)

https://carnity.com/search?&q=ford&type=cms_records5&nodes=86&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

image.png

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hello!

I would like to try something american, I didn't have such experience before. 

I noticed that on quite a lot of american cars side mirrors are so narrow-angled, it is so hard to observe traffic on the road!😮

Is it like that on all american cars or only on some of them?

• Like (+1) 1