•  
Advertise here

Water less car Wash

Sidshk

Whats your view on water less car wash , Is it good to use ?

This is wat i found from Internet 

A waterless car wash is only recommended for cars with light dirt. Wiping down your car with a waterless car wash spray is advised by any auto detailer as water can sometimes hurt your bodywork and leave marks if you go about it the wrong way.

Edited by Sidshk
  • Like (+1) 1

Haven't used them yet, so i can't really comment on it. From an environmental point of view i don't see the need, as the carwash has filtration units and recycle the water. 

If they would ask me to wash my car without water, i would:

1) Use compressed air or fans to completely remove all debris, dust, sand (which is already the biggest challenge).

2) Apply a certain chemical that loosens up the stuff that does not come off.

3) Use very soft microfiber cloth to clean the car.

The FACT is that water will become the new gold in a matter of time, so eventually we will need to look at different ways.

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

4 hours ago, Frederic said:

Haven't used them yet, so i can't really comment on it. From an environmental point of view i don't see the need, as the carwash has filtration units and recycle the water. 

If they would ask me to wash my car without water, i would:

1) Use compressed air or fans to completely remove all debris, dust, sand (which is already the biggest challenge).

2) Apply a certain chemical that loosens up the stuff that does not come off.

3) Use very soft microfiber cloth to clean the car.

The FACT is that water will become the new gold in a matter of time, so eventually we will need to look at different ways.

Potable water might become precious but water to wash cars will always be in plenty of supply. So don't worry too much about it

• Like (+1) 2

Nooo, I don't want to ruin my paint on the car. I always use proper car wash as I had some bad experience with water less wash for my old car. You might find some very unpleasant scratches!

• Thanks (+1) 1