•  
Advertise here

Pajero central differential lock light flashing

I was doing the same work on a pajo this week what I did to sort it out was removed the front diff oil to check something crazy has not happened inside yet then poured new oil and then removed front differential actuator boot and lubricated it then changed the 2 switches besides the air filter and it became good

And as for driving vibrations you could check the mounts the also contribute to that

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I will change solenoids today and see if there is any changes, Paj is driving very rough but accelerates fine 

There is no Vibrations on Low Speed, 

Vibration on Idling which disappears after some seconds 

Vibration when fan cuts off 

Vibration on Slow Driving - Like in traffic  

• Like (+1) 4

This is a totally different scenario compared with your first post 🤔

Sounds more like a misfiring issue now. What did the OBD scan show ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

3 hours ago, Sidshk said:

I will change solenoids today and see if there is any changes, Paj is driving very rough but accelerates fine 

There is no Vibrations on Low Speed, 

Vibration on Idling which disappears after some seconds 

Vibration when fan cuts off 

Vibration on Slow Driving - Like in traffic  

Take it to a Auto electrician who can inspect all the 4WD switches and censors prior purchasing any parts.

As per my understanding, under the hood below the air filter is the Solenoid switch (Its 1 set with 2 switches) 

Then underneath the vehicle, front differential area you will be able to find the actuator switches and the double switch, Some of them have have 6 whereas my 3.5 2015 GLS has only 5.

I'm not sure if all of the mentioned will cause any vibrations.

@Sidshk Did u change your timing belt recently ? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

6 hours ago, MATHEW FELEX said:

Take it to a Auto electrician who can inspect all the 4WD switches and censors prior purchasing any parts.

As per my understanding, under the hood below the air filter is the Solenoid switch (Its 1 set with 2 switches) 

Then underneath the vehicle, front differential area you will be able to find the actuator switches and the double switch, Some of them have have 6 whereas my 3.5 2015 GLS has only 5.

Yes i changed my timing belt recently 

6 hours ago, MATHEW FELEX said:

i went to some computer shops but non was able to connect to my vehicle 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 3

9 hours ago, Sidshk said:

Yes i changed my timing belt recently

If after this you have started or sometimes near this event your car feels funky then was the timing belt tensioner replaced and did you saw the old one with your own eyes ?

If both things check no then guess your engine cams might have jumped a tooth... could be a distant possibility but not out of equation

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, shadow79 said:

If after this you have started or sometimes near this event your car feels funky then was the timing belt tensioner replaced and did you saw the old one with your own eyes ?

If both things check no then guess your engine cams might have jumped a tooth... could be a distant possibility but not out of equation

yes tensionor was changed and i saw it , How can i be make it sure it Jumped a tooth 

Car works fine like pick up and driving, No vibration below 100 kms while driving 

Is there a way i can be sure abt Tooth Jump

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Sidshk said:

yes tensionor was changed and i saw it , How can i be make it sure it Jumped a tooth 

Car works fine like pick up and driving, No vibration below 100 kms while driving 

Is there a way i can be sure abt Tooth Jump

Yes open up the timing cover and see if all the timing marks on the sprockets line up

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

After change of Solenoid vibration after 100 Kms is gone and car is quite stable 

But still it Vibrates on Gear and Reverse, Also  hesitates when Fan cuts off 

Engine is misfiring. 

The most common sign for Bad Coil, Any suggestion to check if which Coils is gone ? 

• Like (+1) 2