•  
Advertise here

Pajero central differential lock light flashing

5 minutes ago, Sidshk said:

Damage done lesson learned 

That's all we can do, F.SADLY.

There should be a MF better way to deal with such situation for lame mechanic who boils car owner blood, waste time and money and in end just shrug the shoulders and off to next victim to suck there money.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

OMG! Finally my wife's perfect Pajero the diff light is on the blink and the lights showing the rear tires as green has gone blank.

After stopping the car on road side and switching off the engine, letting the computer reset itself the system is back to normal.

As per @shadow79 I am shifting the car every now and then from 2H to 4H and back. I am still facing the issue once in a while.

Its seems the switch has an issue and will try to find out more over the coming days, however thank God I do not have any unwanted vibrations.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

OMG! Finally my wife's perfect Pajero the diff light is on the blink and the lights showing the rear tires as green has gone blank.

After stopping the car on road side and switching off the engine, letting the computer reset itself the system is back to normal.

As per @shadow79 I am shifting the car every now and then from 2H to 4H and back. I am still facing the issue once in a while.

Its seems the switch has an issue and will try to find out more over the coming days, however thank God I do not have any unwanted vibrations.

Change the Vacuum solenoids, It will appear again after 20-50 Kms    

• Like (+1) 2