•  
Advertise here

Accord Side Mirrors Paint got ripped off

Friends, 

My 2012 Honda Accord's side view mirrors paint got ripped off in last 1 year. It's like the paint is getting torn apart in pieces due to driving air pressure. 

Any recommendations how to cover it up either with a redo of paint job or the car exterior paper sticker (like carbon black)? Please mention the cost estimations and if the job could be done on DIY basis?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MisterPoet said:

Friends, 

My 2012 Honda Accord's side view mirrors paint got ripped off in last 1 year. It's like the paint is getting torn apart in pieces due to driving air pressure. 

Any recommendations how to cover it up either with a redo of paint job or the car exterior paper sticker (like carbon black)? Please mention the cost estimations and if the job could be done on DIY 

Considering longevity, I would suggest to go for a paint job especially if you intend to use this vehicle for the next few years. (It shouldnt cost you much if its only the side mirrors)

Stickering options wont last and you will have to redo it in couple of months time (50 to 100 aed depending on the quality of the material used and the place)

• Like (+1) 4

I might recommend a garage in ras al khor tomo, as I'm getting my car hood repainted. It's not a known garage to me, but I have used once for insurance claim and if this time their result is positive, I will let u know.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 hours ago, MisterPoet said:

any recommended workshop for this paint job? and any estimated time would they take?

There are 4 garages which do good paint work so I show them all the work and whoever gives me the least price I go for it...till now haven't faced any issues...

• Like (+1) 1