•  
Advertise here

Spark Plugs for Cherokee XJ 1997 4.0 - Which make to choose?

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Champion and NGK are 2 of the biggest spark plug manufacturers in the world. I wouldn’t have any issue using either. It’s not like it’s an every service item, they will last 4-5 years easy. 

On a sheep nothing lasts that long and bigger question is will the sheep last that long!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, desertdude said:

On a sheep nothing lasts that long and bigger question is will the sheep last that long!

You know what? That joke is getting old. We all know about the jeep overheating thing. I can make More sheep jokes than you can ever imagine. If your jeep overheats you can make the best karak. We all know jeepers import crap cars from the US and restore them. Why don’t you try to post some positive stuff instead of always being a grumpy old negative nelly who got stuck in UAE and has no way out. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Barry said:

You know what? That joke is getting old. We all know about the jeep overheating thing. I can make More sheep jokes than you can ever imagine. If your jeep overheats you can make the best karak. We all know jeepers import crap cars from the US and restore them. Why don’t you try to post some positive stuff instead of always being a grumpy old negative nelly who got stuck in UAE and has no way out. 

Ooooooo......Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed .....again or maybe tanked a bit early in the evening......again!

Talk you in the morning after you've had your coffee and gotten over the impending hangover that awaits you! ;)

Edited by desertdude
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1