•  
Advertise here

Buying 1999 Tahoe

Please Carnity Advice is needed, 

This is 1999 Chevy Tahoe, shes Old and a marathon of 330k km, She is made for Gulf Countries her Current Owner is Arab Person who loves her too much and is also her doctor and surgeon. Never been taken to any Garage for repairs and repaired with OEMS at Home. Due to unforeseen reason the family is moving and she is been given away. 

She drives like a dream. A/c is perfect, Has a extra fan to cool of in case she feels a extra Hot.  Shes been my dream girl for Ages and now I am getting a chance to get her. With me shes not going go heavy 4x4 or not my daily driver Just passion and dream of Owning one for weekend with kids. Camping , Beach, fishing trips to Abu Dhabi or Fujeriah once a month. Ajman to sharjah every friday only.

Now my friends I have explained myself to you and need your advice if i should bring this beauty home.

image.png.f6682da80c7f3e6f00bb22c71c420fa8.png

image.png.262ebc3fb555b8641b2cbb4f0c47b1ae.png

image.png.20d1186668c3e875a0b68c5b07d0fdfb.png

image.png.8a71333423eecaf39d8d2befda88ecef.png

image.png.4d54cf3aab98b6e3004c35f0eeae2743.png

image.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Looks so nice inside and outside! 

If there is no serious problem with her, I would spend my money! I guess that the price should not be super high.

• Like (+1) 3

That looks like a sweet ride which seems to be pampered quite a bit. The interior and exterior seem to be flawless.

I wouldn't have any hesitation getting it if the price was right. 

As I mentioned earlier in another post my old landlord had the exact same ride and he abused the shit out if it day and night, on and off road but it still drove like a dream no squeaks or rattles. No vibes clunks or Thuds. Even with 450k ish kms on the clock it purred like a kitten and pulled like an ox. 

I've always like the Tahoe but that really made me a fan.

In the desert it prefers big rolling dunes and not a fan of chewed up cross tracks. The suspension is soft to give it that wafting ride on road but makes it pretty bouncy off-road which in turn makes it lose traction of climbing on anything other than a smooth face.

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Nice ride buddy ! 

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Looks awesome. I too am eyeing a good condition Tahoe. Will try to look harder.

Go to aweer used car complex and get yourself a Jap import 2dr Tahoe, nice and clean and you know they haven't been played around here in the sands. Just be careful not all of them are 4wd

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Looks awesome. I too am eyeing a good condition Tahoe. Will try to look harder.

Bhai, My car is your car. Whenever you feel please it at your disposal come and take it. 25th October she will be mine. After 27th any time Bhai.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1