•  
Advertise here

Toyota Chaser Tourer

I noticed a very nice Toyota Chaser Tourer passing me by a few days back, Since he had a "Classic" license plate, i suspect it was a X90 5th generation model. The car pulled like a rocket on Al Qudra and i was amazed to see in which condition it was.

Anyone has seen these before here in UAE ?  Before that day i've never seen one here. I am not sure if it was a LHD or RHD (even allowed as Classic car here ?)

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

You mean rocket like this?

Yes, looked EXACTLY the same....

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I’ve seen a couple of RHD AE86 here on classic plates. The full on Euro version, not the Levin with the pop up headlights. That’s one thing I love about UAE, you never know what crazy stuff you will see on the roads. 

Bonus pic

Heres a R5 Gordini Turbo I spotted randomly cruising round Al Quoz

D96054DB-FED5-48F5-BC34-F3BCB8F300A7.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Shj does it do. Have a buddy who has his RHD 1940's Land Rover registered in Shj with Classic plates. 

In fact Shj has been doing Classics for a while now and surprisingly it's much better than Dubai which has very strict criteria and rules for Classic like you can only drive a certain number of kms a year. It doesn't care how old the car is it has to be made before a certain date. Your car could be X many years old but if it was made after that date it will never be considered a classic

• Like (+1) 1