•  
Advertise here

Why to buy a classic Pajero / Montero

10 minutes ago, Fuad said:

Like this one ? 

Yes i was planning to go to the Dubai Autodrome last weekend. This is taken from there ?

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

On 10/8/2019 at 8:04 AM, Frederic said:

Yes. The Trooper is a mighty machine. There was an abandoned one parked near my office for a while and i really was interested to get it, but as you know it's almost impossible. Was in pretty rough shape too. 

This was the Car I grew up in! My dad still says, If I find a perfect condition one... I'd buy it again. @Frederic @Gaurav The Pajero Evo is ANY Rally or Pajero Enthusiasts dream :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Jas Gajaria said:

This was the Car I grew up in! My dad still says, If I find a perfect condition one... I'd buy it again. @Frederic @Gaurav The Pajero Evo is ANY Rally or Pajero Enthusiasts dream :D

Troopers are bad ass man. Only reason they stopped is they didn't go soft and kept their bad assery by not giving up on their body on frame and solid axel game and finally succumbed to the mall crawlers which had better road manners.

• Like (+1) 1

This Topic made me Nostalgic, made me Miss My  beautiful Pajero. How much I struggled to get her where she was and made  @Barry work till he got his PHD in Pajerootics.

But Now I think Tahoe will Lead me out of Depression.

By the way after reading this if any one planning to buy 1 Full Option 2007 Pajero with Leather Seats and sun roof with very low mileage and well maintained do let me know. 

• Like (+1) 2

OMG, Such a horrible sticker work on a legend to make it look like a clown, too bad of taste / brand promo technique. Really dumb and abusive for real car enthusiast. Thank god I have not seen this.

@Jas Gajaria and @Frederic my Pajero EVO dream is over since I realized that we can't register RHD here "no matter what".

@DiamondDallas driving an EVO shell is something I never wanted it.

In 2012 I explored the possibility of importing one Pajero EVO and swapping my engine and other capable bits for 45K budget, but then scrapped the idea because of non availability of EVO spare parts here. Can't wait for months for parts sourcing or producing here locally.

Once I retire my Pajero, then I might pursue that all over again just for keepsake.

• Like (+1) 6

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.