•  
Advertise here

Emirates motorsport expo

Barry

https://www.dubaiautodrome.com/tracktalk/get-ready-2019-emirates-motorsport-expo-to-kick-off-new-season/

this happened last weekend. 5 minute drive from my place and I didn’t know. I missed it  

@Carnity you need to organise an upcoming events section and promote it so we can all go and represent 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 hours ago, Barry said:

https://www.dubaiautodrome.com/tracktalk/get-ready-2019-emirates-motorsport-expo-to-kick-off-new-season/

this happened last weekend. 5 minute drive from my place and I didn’t know. I missed it  

@Carnity you need to organise an upcoming events section and promote it so we can all go and represent 

Thank Sri, I have to do few times to accept risk as Kaspersky was really scared, but in end, it work.

@Barry its more of motorsport for race cars etc, and we tried these few times making an announcement here, but in end I and Rahim bhai went alone. Second time for Baja, I went alone, Third was Automechanika, no one showed up.

So here I feel that majority of Carnity audience is just a paper tiger, either they come when they have car problem and then go away even without saying thanx OR same drive off-road from Friday to Friday "Only".

Words like Enthusiasm, Passion, Learning, Exploring, just come and go like a soap bubble.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi! 

What about Dubai Motor Show on 12th of November? 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mikhail Lukichev said:

Hi! 

What about Dubai Motor Show on 12th of November? 

You mean car dealers show....?

It's good for someone looking for buying new car and wish to see all car dealers inventory in one place than visiting there SZR showrooms one after the other.

Been to this few years back and I was totally disappointed. 

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:41 PM, Gaurav said:

You mean car dealers show....?

It's good for someone looking for buying new car and wish to see all car dealers inventory in one place than visiting there SZR showrooms one after the other.

Been to this few years back and I was totally disappointed. 

Well, I expected something better.

Thanks for sharing! It is not something I'm looking for.

• Like (+1) 1

I went to the motor show in WTC last year and I enjoyed it. I think (maybe) I posted some photos on here but I couldn't find the thread.

Yeah, there is a lot of boring corporate stuff but there's a lot of cool stuff too. Nice modified cars, weird cars and of course the infamous Devel Sixteen. Last year there was a whole hall dedicated to classics and that's where I spent most of my time. Seeing a Pantera in the flesh made it worthwhile. Most of it was a sales pitch from Tomini but it was cool to see rare cars like that on display. By the way, if you're into cool, old, rare, expensive cars, go and visit the Tomini showroom in Al Quoz. Nice place to spend a couple of hours and enjoy some free arabic coffee.

I wasn't planning to go but I had a meeting right beside it so we just went inside to see. Got a discount for paying with Emirates NBD card too so we got in cheap. 

Id say go and see for yourself. We're all stuck in Dubai and there isn't much to do so you might as well experience as much as you can when you're here.

• Like (+1) 1