•  

Venomous snake spotted in Dubailand

Frederic

Venomous snake spotted in Dubailand

Please read the article till end for more meaningful information on deadliest snakes in UAE, what to do if you spot one or in case of a snake bite. Hope this reminds all off-roaders here to wear close shoes and full pants at all time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Snakes are cool. Tasty too deep fried in batter with soy sauce.

I used to have a pet Boa constrictor. She grew to almost 2 meters. Once you learn to handle them they aren't so scary. Its about respect. Most of the time if you don't annoy them they won't annoy you. If you want to pick one up, just be careful of the bitey end. If you pick up a snake properly it won't be able to bite you. But, some snakes can be just as cuddly as a kitten too. Mine used to curl around my leg and sit and watch TV with me.

Snakes don't want to bite people. Purely for the reason that they swallow their prey whole, and a person is too big to swallow. If a snake bites you, its not the snakes fault, its yours. The snake bit you because it was scared.

Snakes get a bad rep sometimes but its not their fault, its ours. We are the ones encroaching on their environment. They were there before we started decided to build villas over their habitat.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use