•  

Absolute Newbie / Newbie Drive - Maliha - 18th Oct 2019

Srikumar

Hi @bony raphi, Welcome to Carnity Off-road Club.

Pleasr mention which 4x4 you are driving. Also ensure that you have tow hooks both at the front as well as the back.

See you at the meeting point.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, bony raphi said:

i drive a 2018 jeep wrangler. But i dont have any accessories is that alright? 

That should be fine. See you tomorrow morning at 5:30 am. We shall advise on the gear over there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Jamy B. said:

Newbie might be better, although I was excited to go to anew place. But it’s preferable to redo the newbie one

Hope you heard from Rahimdad or Sri, if not still make it to the meeting point and jump in with anyone, you will enjoy.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

45 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Hope you heard from Rahimdad or Sri, if not still make it to the meeting point and jump in with anyone, you will enjoy.

Ok. Going to pass then as I didn’t hear from anyone. It was such a short notice though from my part! I’ll surely join next time though 

• Like (+1) 1

There are 9 people coming I am pretty sure they all have place for at least 1 person and some are driving alone so they have place for 6 more person's in their cars . Anyone will be more than happy to accommodate 1 person so they can help to navigate...

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Jamy B. said:

Ok. Going to pass then as I didn’t hear from anyone. It was such a short notice though from my part! I’ll surely join next time though 

No worries, see you next time.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use