•  
Advertise here

Pathfinder 2002-2005 what to look out for

syedyaseer

On 10/16/2019 at 11:12 AM, desertdude said:

Really don't need a bash plates if you drive sensibly in the dunes For rocks and mountains its worth it. Never had one on any car I've had infact the plastic cover that came with the Land Cruiser we would take out. 

Kept the sand from getting stuck in there and if you had an oil leak it would just turn into oily sand crud.

You'd be surprised at how many kilos of sand some people are carrying around in their bash plates and covers. Because everything we had to take one off to do an oil change a small dune would fall out from under the car.

Which also another thing in sone cars it becomes a PITA to do simple things like an oil change because of the bash plates in the way

Sensible driving !!! That hits me back.

wont it be a problem if we start crusting dunes?

😔

• Like (+1) 2

@syedyaseer always drive 3 or 4 of the same make and model to be sure of the best ride comfort and make a decision. They are good as daily drivers as far as I'm concerned. But your preferences might be different than mine.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@syedyaseer always drive 3 or 4 of the same make and model to be sure of the best ride comfort and make a decision. They are good as daily drivers as far as I'm concerned. But your preferences might be different than mine.

@syedyaseer if its not modded for offroad much you can use it as a commuter for daily use.

after all my 2 cents. 🙏🏻

• Like (+1) 2

@syedyaseer i would suggest better go for 2004-2005 models as 2003 and 2002 models has maf sensor problems which u will be needed to replace in 2-3 advance level drives. So i would suggest to try 2004 and 2005 models which doesn't has this problem.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1