Jump to content

UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

syedyaseer

Pathfinder 2002-2005 what to look out for

Recommended Posts

Hi, if someone is interested in PF 2002-2005 what are the things to look out for. I have come across few which is on sale for even 5k. Also any specific trim to look for. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3.5 GCC, never been offroad, lady driven, always parked under shade, leaving country, urgent sale, negotiable.

@Rahimdad and @G.huz can advise further.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, syedyaseer said:

Hi, if someone is interested in PF 2002-2005 what are the things to look out for. I have come across few which is on sale for even 5k. Also any specific trim to look for. 

Look for the 3.5 LE if you want the Full Option. This is the one with leather electric seats and all the creature comforts. 

PF's are quite reliable so as long as it doesn't look to used and abused you should be in good hands.

Good Luck! 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

3.5 GCC, never been offroad, lady driven, always parked under shade, leaving country, urgent sale, negotiable.

@Gaurav he was asking about how to buy, not how to list a used one for sale ;)

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jas Gajaria said:

@Gaurav he was asking about how to buy, not how to list a used one for sale ;)

 

Lol, of course I meant for what all to look in a perfect advert, especially dubizle style with pictures taken from potato.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Totally Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any old vehicle comes with some amount of love and work to make it tic longer. Just make sure engine and gear are good. 2002 - 2005 came with the 3.5 litre version. First thing get all the oils and liquids drained, put in New ones. Check all the rubber bushings, hoses, pipes, etc and change whatever is necessary. It might cost you just under 2k but well worth to keep it running.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Totally Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if you really want something with some oomph look for the 2008 Pathfinder. Some of them had the 310hp V8 in them you can find in the Armada and Titan

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, desertdude said:

Well if you really want something with some oomph look for the 2008 Pathfinder. Some of them had the 310hp V8 in them you can find in the Armada and Titan

You really need come out of those Armada testing days from decade ago bro.

If you have driven offroad anytime soon then you know the model you are referring is named as plastic pig in the offroad community. 

We have got few times such pathfinder in the club and have never see them again after 1 or 2 drives. 

And V8 pathfinder must be as rare as hens teeth here tbh. If you find a V8 then most of its flaws can be overlooked or covered by little expense.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gaurav said:

You really need come out of those Armada testing days from decade ago bro.

If you have driven offroad anytime soon then you know the model you are referring is named as plastic pig in the offroad community. 

We have got few times such pathfinder in the club and have never see them again after 1 or 2 drives. 

And V8 pathfinder must be as rare as hens teeth here tbh. If you find a V8 then most of its flaws can be overlooked or covered by little expense.

I recently saw a very nicely modified olpost 05 Pathfinder in Muhaisana. Got a 4 inch lift bash plates. And looked liked it had gone on a few serious drives. 

Was just thinking if it had that 310hp V8 in it. It would be a nice ride 

Anyone who has driven a Titan or Armada even on road know they are pretty quick. Under 7 second 0-100 for such big beasts imagine that in a smaller and lighter package.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use