•  

Camping Gear and Essentials

Frederic

Well done @Frederic for listing almost every possible thing require for camping in one place.

This will def help a lot of people who think buy a camp - is just enough to start camping.

It took me 2 weeks prep for researching, buying, stacking things for my first salalah trip.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 1 year later...

With the camping season starting, let's revisit this topic and add essentials. Let's hear your experiences !

• Like (+1) 6

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Trust me @Frederic i have camped twice this season and you have literally covered everything, like 100 percent. This is my checklist post before every-time we head out for camping. Still I am a beginner, but would love to hear some from experts here for some beautiful spots. Last time we camped near the love lake, where the long range dunes start. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 months later...

Adding to the list of places where to buy camping stuff there are two quite interesting shops I've visited: Al Bawadi in Dragonmart 2 and "Al Ghafaa Picnic Accesories" (https://www.instagram.com/alghafaa/) located near to Maliha in Sharjah-Kalba road.

As to equipment, an item you might find useful (especially if you go with children or just for the day) is a gazebo or "sports shade", I got this one "CORE EQUIPMENT 8x8 Instant Sport Shade" from AdventureHQ.

Happy camping everyone!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use