•  

Newbie Drive - Tawi Nazwa/Pink Rock - 1 November

Emmanuel

As it looks like the new season has really started, with the weather getting much better, this drive should be very pleasant. 

Absolute Newbies are most welcome, however if no beginner sign up we might up the level, depending on the convoy response. 

This time the drive will take place in Tawi Nazwa/Pink Rock area, which is the perfect environment to learn and grow in a very safe way, but also offers to more advanced off-roaders a few spots to play and test their skills. Also, if time allows, we might continue to Big Red.

When: 1 November 2019

Meeting time: 5:30 AM sharp for Absolute Newbies (first timers with Carnity won't be allowed to join the drive if they can't attend the entire briefing) and 6:00 AM sharp for Newbies and above. 

Where: Tawi Nazwa Shops

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/4U9z5Q9HdesX3UU59

Level: All levels welcome.

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 10:00 AM

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share -, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

Please RSVP on the below calendar.

• Like (+1) 4

• 2 weeks later...

@daninehme welcome. May I ask you to check that you have both front and rear recovery points on your car ? 
Also, kindly advise if you have any previous experience in off-road, especially in sand dunes. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hello Emmanuel,

yes I have two recovery points and no I hasn’t had any experience in off-road ... looking forward to it !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Emmanuel, thanks and yes, we meet tomorrow nshallah.

one question, can I bring my 10y daughter with me ? or its not recommended in the time being ?

• Like (+1) 1

Welcome @daninehme, since it is your first time and it is more about theory and putting into practice what we inform you during the theory part I would advise you do not bring your daughter if she can easily get bored. On the other hand if she has the patience and is unlike 10 year old who want action she is more than welcome to join.

@Mohammed Yaasir welcome buddy. Since it is your first time you are exempted from carrying any tools. However after you receive your brief tomorrow and the interest grows to join us for more drives in the future, you will need to buy a few essential things before your next drive. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Rahimdad, Thank you So much for accepting me in the group and for your advise ... I will act accordingly. 

thanks a million

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use