•  
Advertise here

Tires for Pathfinder

Hi, 

i need expert advices regarding tires for my pathfinder R50 . Currently i am running on 265/70/16 Deestone tires and as i am into off-roading i want suggestion regarding using of it for off-roading. Its 2018 tires that came along with car.

Whats the best size for R50 for offroading with best tire brands.?

@Rahimdad 

• Like (+1) 1

I am in love with the Yokohama Geolanders, I was a huge fan of Nitto Duragrapllers before this. I am currently running the 275/70R16. I had some rubbing issues initially, but eventually all the rubber and plastic parts around just got destroyed and now I am enjoying without any rubbing issues.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

I am in love with the Yokohama Geolanders, I was a huge fan of Nitto Duragrapllers before this. I am currently running the 275/70R16. I had some rubbing issues initially, but eventually all the rubber and plastic parts around just got destroyed and now I am enjoying without any rubbing issues.

Yeah i was thinking so. 275/75/16 😳

am running in 265/70/16. 

• Like (+1) 2

With a proper 2 inch lift and a little shaving of the rubber and plastic parts around you should be OK. After installation turn full lock left and check if any rubbing issues, than full lock right and check for rubbing issues. Identify where the problem is and keep a pair of scissors handy. You will make it our alive.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

With a proper 2 inch lift and a little shaving of the rubber and plastic parts around you should be OK. After installation turn full lock left and check if any rubbing issues, than full lock right and check for rubbing issues. Identify where the problem is and keep a pair of scissors handy. You will make it our alive.

Hahaha you are genius with those scissors

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

i like this approach...letting the rubber solve the rubbing issue. ;-) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1