UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Toyota General Discussion Forum | Toyota 86 Forum | Toyota Aurion Forum | Toyota Avalon Forum | Toyota Avanza Forum | Toyota Camry Forum | Toyota Corolla Forum | Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum | Toyota Fortuner Forum | Toyota Innova Forum | Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Forum | Toyota Land Cruiser Forum | Toyota Previa Forum | Toyota Rav4 Forum | Toyota Sequoia Forum | Toyota Tundra Forum | Toyota Yaris Forum | Toyota Zelas Forum

Now that is news @Atif bhai. Howcome only cow dung will do the trick, I take a dump every morning too, how is my dung different than the cow dung?

Just thinking about the smell from the car, would it be in a drive-able condition with the stink from the fuel. I guess we will have to wait till 2021 to find out more.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Now that is news @Atif bhai. Howcome only cow dung will do the trick, I take a dump every morning too, how is my dung different than the cow dung?

Just thinking about the smell from the car, would it be in a drive-able condition with the stink from the fuel. I guess we will have to wait till 2021 to find out more.

😂 😂😂. Well it all depends how many greens you eat :-) . While we are on the topic, check out the Tesla 3 Fart sound option. The video is the next one under the above link.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think I could get good MPG out of this. All my friends say I’m the biggest bullshitter they know

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

i have acces to free cow camel and goat shit if anyone is interested but you have to collect it yourself....my farm buddy will be happy

• Haha 2