•  
Advertise here

ADNOC to offer free petrol station services from Sunday

Sidshk

Motorists will no longer have to pay Dh10 for having an attendant fill petrol

ADNOC Distribution announces cancellation of service fees at the petrol stations and offers them free of charge starting next Sunday, November 3.

In June 2018, Adnoc launched its premium service for a small fee. Motorists are required to pay an additional Dh10 if they want a petrol-station attendant to fill their vehicles with gasoline at Adnoc petrol stations. Motorists also have the option to use the self-serve, which is free.

On Thursday, Adnoc Distribution said that it had taken into account feedback from nearly 14,000 customers through focus groups and surveys.

Commenting on the move, Adnoc Distribution’s Acting CEO, Saeed Mubarak Al Rashdi, said: “Our recent marketing campaign offering free assisted fueling has proven to be a success … in conjunction with feedback from extensive customer engagement, it has resulted in the decision of the Board of Directors to approve offering free assisted fueling to all our customers, which we will implement beginning this Sunday, November 3.”

“We trust this will be very well received by our customers, as well as our investors, as it will facilitate and strengthen our ambitious network expansion and volume growth targets.”

😀
  • Like (+1) 2

I never had anyone put petrol in my car until I came to uae. It’s just not a thing where I’m from. You fill your own car. 

I don’t understand the mentality of the petrol companies paying people to stand on the forecourts but I just roll with it. When in Rome.....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

just be careful because it has happened when fueling they close earlier and pocket the difference i am not saying it happens all the time but i happens so it always wise to look at the meter so you are not cheated....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 10/31/2019 at 6:37 PM, Barry said:

I never had anyone put petrol in my car until I came to uae. It’s just not a thing where I’m from. You fill your own car. 

I don’t understand the mentality of the petrol companies paying people to stand on the forecourts but I just roll with it. When in Rome.....

Its Logic, But think Bro how many people have Jobs due to this and their families surviving due to what they do!

1 in 100% people working in petrol pump can win 15 million too do you know that! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1