•  

Newbie/Fewbie Morning Drive through Al Qudra - 8 Nov 2019

Srikumar

I'm back in town after a little break and wish to join this Friday drive as a passenger as my car is down.

I’ll help as much as I can and try to be quiet.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Just now, Gaurav said:

I'm back in town after a little break and wish to join this Friday drive as a passenger as my car is down.

i call shot gun on @Gaurav bhai being my passenger 😎...it would be my sincere pleasure bhai if you could sit with me and give me a more in depth analysis/feedback on my driving

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

18 minutes ago, Shamil said:

i call shot gun on @Gaurav bhai being my passenger 😎...it would be my sincere pleasure bhai if you could sit with me and give me a more in depth analysis/feedback on my driving

@Shamil, What if you are in sweep? Will you ask @Gaurav to do all the shovelling? 😋😋

22 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Welcome back. Look forward to having you back in the desert

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Srikumar said:

@Shamil, What if you are in sweep? Will you ask @Gaurav to do all the shovelling? 

Welcome back. Look forward to having you back in the desert

shoveling 😗? i suddenly sense a fever coming along this weekend and resting at home 😰

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Shamil said:

shoveling 😗? i suddenly sense a fever coming along this weekend and resting at home 😰

Whats this new secret game of shoveling you guys have created...?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav last week Shamil made me and Xavier shovel an entire dune as he was stuck right down the middle. Since we were only 3 cars and the angle was not the best, we shoveled a lot to make the recovery easy.

@Shamil, the last portion of qudra is a mini version of Faqa. So it might just be your lucky day to return the favor in kind. 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use