•  

Newbie/Fewbie Morning Drive through Al Qudra - 8 Nov 2019

Srikumar

Hi everyone. I must start by seeking apologies wholeheartedly for not being on time

It was an excellent event, very well routed by @Srikumar and good to follow. Thoroughly enjoyed it”.

It was a pleasant weather and the warmth of desert have given a rejuvenating feel.. The most electrifying part of this event was facing out new challenges.It was amazing to watch vastness and magnificence of desert when the convey runs over the ups and downs of the escalated dunes of sand.

And @Gaurav bhai surprised everyone with his masterstroke, it was a unique technique for everyone to learn how to deal if a car got stuck on the dune crest (while the nose is facing downwards).

Thank you @Rahimdad bhai for your support and encouragement

I would like to offer my congratulations to those who have been promoted to fewbie level..

Thank you everyone..  Hope to see you next time

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-10 at 6.11.23 PM.jpg

n1.jpg

Edited by adildbx
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Well Done (+2) 1

With the weather looking up these days, experiencing the chill temperatures, early morning was a great way to start off the day. Added to that, meeting up with a lovely group of like minded off-roaders is just an icing on the cake. @Srikumar assigned me to the sweep position and I had the incredibly rare opportunity of having @Gauravbhai accompany me as a passenger.

With this mix, the day just couldn't have been better. I am just about getting acquainted with sweep duties and it is definitely a great way to be a more responsible offroader and watching @Gauravbhai in action was a delightful and educative experience indeed. The banter I shared with @Gaurav bhai was invaluable and i hope we can roll again sometime. All in all, this was yet again, an action packed and fun filled drive to say the least. Ill try and put up a video tonight.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Looks like you guys had amazing drive. I want to join every week than i am changing my mind. I was so fearless with Cherokee. Now with Grand Cherokee i am so afraid to break it. It is very solid daily so far, i am just too afraid to see it breaks like Cherokee. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

59 minutes ago, sertac said:

Looks like you guys had amazing drive. I want to join every week than i am changing my mind. I was so fearless with Cherokee. Now with Grand Cherokee i am so afraid to break it. It is very solid daily so far, i am just too afraid to see it breaks like Cherokee. 

Just join on one of the newbie drives @sertac. With your experience, risk of damage on this drive level to a Grand Cherokee should be non-existent.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use