•  

Newbie/Fewbie Morning Drive through Al Qudra - 8 Nov 2019

Srikumar

On 11/10/2019 at 6:50 PM, sertac said:

Looks like you guys had amazing drive. I want to join every week than i am changing my mind. I was so fearless with Cherokee. Now with Grand Cherokee i am so afraid to break it. It is very solid daily so far, i am just too afraid to see it breaks like Cherokee. 

Sertac, I had the same feeling with my Prado so I am mostly attending the newbie / fewbie drive. So far I have managed to keep it without incident i.e. My front bumper has made it through! If your Grand Cherokee is not very old then I don't think it should be much of an issue. However, I don't know much about the vehicle so take my advice at your own risk😀.

Perhaps @Gaurav Bhai and @Rahimdad Bhai can advise. Also our Carnity brother @Brette has a Grand Cherokee that is new and, with very few modifications, is doing very well.

• Like (+1) 7

Thank you @Atif bhai for the confidence passed on to @sertac. However he is a senior and knows more about Jeeps than any one of us. With the weather getting better there are less chances of the car heating up, but get it thoroughly checked before coming out to plat @sertac.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Atif said:

Sertac, I had the same feeling with my Prado so I am mostly attending the newbie / fewbie drive. So far I have managed to keep it without incident i.e. My front bumper has made it through! If your Grand Cherokee is not very old then I don't think it should be much of an issue. However, I don't know much about the vehicle so take my advice at your own risk😀.

Perhaps @Gaurav Bhai and @Rahimdad Bhai can advise. Also our Carnity brother @Brette has a Grand Cherokee that is new and, with very few modifications, is doing very well.

It is bit old :D 1999

• Haha (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, sertac said:

It is bit old :D 1999

Haha...then nothing to worry at all...carry a spare engine, shocks and gearbox that's all😀.

Just kidding, as @Rahimdad Bhai said, you know best!

Edited by Atif
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use