•  

Newbie/Fewbie Morning Drive through Al Qudra - 8 Nov 2019

Srikumar

Lets have a slight different kind of challenge in the Qudra Area. This area is famous for its white sand and will offer a good mix of playable dunes, technical dunes to test your car control. Depending on the convoy level we might alter the route on the fly. Join to enjoy the beautiful art of desert driving at sunrise.

Level Newbie and above

When: 8 November 2019

Meeting time: 5:45 AM, convoy will move at sharp 6:00 AM

Where: Al Qudra Parking

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/Ru8v4AiVBHVVeaBU9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 10:30 AM

What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 minutes ago, Jamy B. said:

I’ll attend but someone will have to be kind enough to have me as passenger ☺️

I’ll help as much as I can and try to be quiet, walla!

Be my guest

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello Srikumar. I'd like to join the trip this Friday. Please count me in. Thanks

Welcome Ale. Look forward to meeting you on Friday. A few questions : 1. Which 4x4 do you drive? , 2 : Does your car have front and rear tow points, 3. Have you had any past experience of desert driving

• Like (+1) 4

Hi Srikumar. I have an FJ Cruiser, equipped with recovery points, and all needed accessories. I have driven several times (more than 10 drives in the UAE) with Dubai Offroaders and Oryx 4X4 (Junior ++ level / pre-Oryx)

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use