•  
Advertise here

Do you love your children?

Barry

Every day I drive I see children bouncing around in the back seat. 

Lets tell an honest story. If you get in an accident, the people who are strapped in might be safe. Anyone who isn’t strapped in will get flung around. Their dead body will bounce around inside the car and break everyone’s neck. 

If you see someone driving with unrestrained babies, call them out on it. If you care about your child you will keep them safe

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Barry said:

If you see someone driving with unrestrained babies, call them out on it.

I tried that many times and look like stupid as why Im interfering, especially from local families. I see this A LOT in Warqa including kids popping out of sunroof, kids on driver's lap (yes really), kids on front seat without seat belt and what not.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

I tried that many times and look like stupid as why Im interfering, especially from local families. I see this A LOT in Warqa including kids popping out of sunroof, kids on driver's lap (yes really), kids on front seat without seat belt and what not.

You are talking strangers! My own friends don't listen to me! Oh she cries a lot if she is in the back and in a child seat, blah blah blah !

Its just how you bring them up. Since the day she left the hospital after being born till this day my daughter hasn't been in a moving car without being buckled up Now is older and can buckle her self in. But when she was smaller she would cry if you didn't buckle her in. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, desertdude said:

Its just how you bring them up. Since the day she left the hospital after being born till this day my daughter hasn't been in a moving car without being buckled up Now is older and can buckle her self in. But when she was smaller she would cry if you didn't buckle her in. 

Ditto, here for my 5 yo.

He screams if he isn't belted for a fraction of a second.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 hours ago, desertdude said:

You are talking strangers! My own friends don't listen to me! Oh she cries a lot if she is in the back and in a child seat, blah blah blah !

Is one of your friends @shadow79. He has the same excuse. His children will not listen, they cry, they come loose any which ways. I had my heart in my mouth when he had the roll over with his little kid. Hope we can change the world one person at a time starting with our family and friends.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

26 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Is one of your friends @shadow79. He has the same excuse. His children will not listen, they cry, they come loose any which ways. I had my heart in my mouth when he had the roll over with his little kid. Hope we can change the world one person at a time starting with our family and friends.

Well unfortunately I haven't had the honour to meet the great Shadow76

• Haha (+1) 1

It’s a sight I see every day and i just cannot believe to see that even people from so called first world countries are doing this. In their own country it is a major offense and will get you in serious trouble. 
I even never understood why people in big SUV’s think that they or their children will be safe from harm in an accident. Pure Stupidity...

• Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

If your child is being a dick, man up. You are the parent. Tell them if they don’t strap in, the car won’t move. 
I have an asshole brother before. He refused to put his seatbelt on because he’s too cool for school. One day I stamped on the brakes because a goat ran out in the road. My brother went through the windscreen and his face is scarred as fuck. He didn’t wear a seatbelt. There is nothing cool about acting the hardass. Protect yourself. Protect your children 

• Like (+1) 3

• 4 weeks later...

So very true, it is not only safety for the child but every one in the car. I have more than one denied rides to colleagues with kids cause i don't have a proper seat for the kids. Most of the time you hear the explanation its just a short ride or its just so close.

In sweden today its not even legal to have pets unbelted or in cage.  

• Like (+1) 1