•  

Newbie / Fewbie Drive - Maliha - 15th Nov 2019

Gaurav

Due to some unforeseen situation, I won't be joining the drive tomorrow.

@Rahimdad will lead the convoy and also welcome @Jamy B. to ride along.

• Like (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

team !

this was my first ever experience of experiencing the dessert - inside out- and I totally loved it- (though I was not driving) and was accompanied by @Navinchandar- the most memorable part was- everyone on the group- was so warm and friendly and welcoming that I never felt- that It was the first time I am meeting them- I myself is an introvert and take my own time to meet and open up with people- but I was happily surprised to see the warm welcome and an amazing hug from  @Rahimdad - big thank you to all of you to extend the love- and I hope @Mohammed Yaasir you are all good and best of health !

@Atif , @Shamil and all of you whose names I still don't remember :( you guys and this group is amazing !! your team spirit and "one for all and all for one" is out of the world !

keep it up and see you all next week !!

20191115_064620_Original 2.jpg

20191115_083435_Original.jpg

• Like (+1) 8

17 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

My greatest appreciation to our energetic @Srikumar and the now famous and promoted @Halit Mert Issever who while trying to push the windshield out learned how to honk with his rear end. Both of them worked tirelessly to get the FJ safe to drive out. Also noticed that the tire on the front left was deflated, tried inflating with no good result and could hear a leak from the inside side wall. Decided to change the tire, after I failed a could of attempts to get the FJ up, @Srikumar took over and again with the help of @Halit Mert Issever got the whole thing sorted and we were headed out. But before we headed out the breakfast and the tea was served and we had energy to continue. 

@Rahimdad bhai - just a small correction on this part of the trip report. I believe the entire team put in their efforts and contributed in some shape or form in the recovery of the FJ. Not taking away the merit and appreciation for Sri and Mert in anyway but I just thought this had to be mentioned.

Edited by Shamil
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

17 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Once again highly appreciate the team spirit shown by all and would encourage everyone to keep up this strong spirit.

@Shamil FYI

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

@Shamil FYI

That is why i mentioned - just a small correction on this part of the trip report.

Rahim bhai did mention that we all contributed towards the end of the report but just see below sentences from that particular paragraph:

1. Both of them worked tirelessly to get the FJ safe to drive out. 

2. @Srikumar took over and again with the help of @Halit Mert Issever got the whole thing sorted and we were headed out.

Above statements when read by a person who wasn't present on the scene, would think, only 2 members did all the work which is not correct and that is what I am trying to highlight here. 

Edited by Shamil
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use