•  

Newbie / Fewbie Drive - Maliha - 15th Nov 2019

Gaurav

Looking for an easy relaxing desert drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow in this beautiful weather.

Maliha is the perfect area for starting of your offroad adventure. It offers small to medium size dunes that offer plenty of opportunity to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

When: 15 November 2019

Meeting time: 6:00 AM, convoy will move at 6:15 AM SHARP (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/ye28yTnTSYr

Level: Absolute Newbie / Newbie / Fewbie

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 11:00 AM

What to bring along: Snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

MUST READ: 

Please RSVP the below calendar event

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hey Guys, new to the group but not new to off-roading. Been going for the last 5 years, mostly with DO and joining my buddy Mert for this spin and check-out this cool looking group. A new season, a 'new' second-hand Jeep Wrangler so a quiet run to test out the car will be great. Looking forward to it!

• Like (+1) 3

Hi Thomas, welcome aboard and thanks for the intro, just make sure that your new jeep tow hooks are in good usable condition.

Based on your first drive with us, we will assign you appropriate offroad rank so that you can drive at different levels.

I'm sure you will enjoy seeing Mert blending with his LR4 and squeezing every opportunity to splash.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jamy B. said:

Attending as a passenger again. I hope I won’t have issues finding a driver with some space in his/her car 😁

You are most welcome to join me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:32 PM, Fuad said:

Can i join this drive ? Absolute Newbie..

Absolutely yes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Navinchandar and @alifaruqi welcome to Carnity offroad club, please share your previous offroad experience (if any) and car details.

Also make sure that your 4x4 has front and back tow hook in good usable condition before joining any drives.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use